✧ one ✧

It was something he didn't do often. What with the constant pressure from fans to be perfect and people always speculating rumours, it was hard for Corpse to find time to relax and wind down.
So now he was. Or trying to at least.
Scrolling through the thousands and millions of videos on the R-rated website, Corpse couldn't see anything he liked. Too much of the same stuff, too much objectifying, and too many social justice issues going on behind the scenes. He forgot how much he hated it.
Giving up, Corpse sighed and went to exit the browser. With a hand through his black, wavy hair, he paused.
At the top of the website was a deep red and black ad that flashed seductively at him. It was a women's curvy body wearing black lingerie. Corpse's eyes followed up from the bottom of her hair all the way to the top of her head where two devil horns sat. Her face was covered with a black strip, reserving her anonymity.

"Join the Devil's Load Screen now
It's a long wait to get into hell 💋"

He didn't know what made him click on it. But he did.
The ad took him to a new browser tab.
Instantly, a haunted song by the Weeknd began playing. The website was a deep crimson on the outside while the main posts and activity were on black strips in the middle. The text was white and in a pretty font. Despite having his expectations very low, he was pleasantly surprised.
He felt silly. He didn't do things like this. He wasn't swayed by ads. But something about the nature of it, the aesthetic of it. It made him click.
He curiously looked around the website, less looking for things to help him wind down and more looking out of curiosity.
Corpse hovered his cursor over the post of the women with her backside towards the camera, her head turned slightly to the right. She wore a black mask that covered around eyes and her nose. Her lips were painted in a dark red and she wore red devil horns. It flashed red and said "LIVE." He glanced down at his hands, looking at the silver rings that glowed in the red light from his monitor. He wished his finger could make decisions without his brain having to decide.
He clicked.
What he expected was a nude woman laying exposed in front of a camera. What he didn't expect was the woman to be sitting down in black lingerie, her camera pointed down at her body while cutting off half her face. She was smiling widely on the camera while typing away on her computer. She wore dangly silver earrings that danced in the red light on the video feed.
Corpse's breath picked up. He was surprised that this live feed was free. He was also surprised that there was 2,000 viewers. The woman seemed like a young adult, around 20-25. The way her shoulders rested told Corpse that she was confident in herself. There were icons beside her video feed as well.

Request private chat - $350

Special request - $100

Outfit change - $50

Song request - $15

Spin around - $10

He found himself wanting to type on chat. He quickly made an account, his username white_tee.
white_tee: how's your night going?
Not knowing what else to say. His message was quickly erased in the wave of messages from other viewers asking her to do scandalous things. Corpse rested his head on his chin, leaning over his desk.
He was surprised when the woman's face lit up in a smile. She typed excitedly,
"My day's going great. I'm happy to be interacting with my viewers again."
Her username was highlighted in red unlike the rest of her viewers': Devil's Servant. Corpse felt a small smile on his face. He quickly dropped it when he realized he was messaging a stranger who had no idea or care about who he was.
white_tee: again? were u gone for a while?
He scoffed to himself. What was he doing? This beautiful woman was not going to respond to him. He was one dude in two thousand others who wanted her attention. Besides, she was in a chat room for sexual things, not small talk.
Corpse was about to close out of the tab, disappointed that he even opened the ad to begin with. Until she responded.
Devil's Servant: Yea I took a week break, I had a family emergency to take care of.
A family emergency? Corpse found himself surprised that he even cared. He was probably more curious as he found himself furrowing his brows. He began typing again with his ringed-fingers,
white_tee: hope everyone's okay (:
Corpse watched a smile spread across the woman's red lips. She was laughing, her shoulders curving inward slightly. Corpse cocked an eyebrow, feeling a weird sensation.
Devil's Servant: How kind!
Devil's Servant: They will be :) thank you
Corpse tried to ignore his thoughts. He was just curious. That's all.
That's all.