Symbol of Pease

The sludge Villain lunged at Midoriya and wrapped around him. "Izuku!" Dreamcatcher yelled in a panic.

"Sorry girly, but I'll need your boyfriend to hide. It'll only take 45 seconds." The Sludge Villain replied before feeling something burning. He looked at his victim. "Hey! What the h**l are you doing?!"

Izuku freed himself creating an explosion from compressed fire and air. The villain splattered everywhere in the tunnel, still alive obviously. He started to recreate his form. "You brat! I was going to make it quick, but now you'll die slowly!"

Before he could lung again, Izuku covered his arm in rocks and socked him in the eye. "Aah! A**hole!" The villain yelled in pain.

As they were about to flee, something else popped out of the manhole. "Fear not citizen, why? Because I am HERE!" Said a booming voice.

Izuku looked to see his Idol, All Might. He tried to contain his inner fanboy but failed. "Ohmygoshit'sAllMight!Thisisadreamcometrueand-"

"Izuku, less fanboying, more covering." Dreamcatcher said trying to snap the boy out of his trans. They both got to cover as All Might reeled back a punch.

"Detroit SMASH!" All Might yelled as he sent a punch at the villain knocking him out. "Don't worry citizens, this evil doer won't bother you anymore!"

Izuku and Dreamcatcher came out and thanked the hero, he was surprised to see Dreamcatcher knowing the bare details of her rehabilitation. Izuku asked him to sign his notebook which he said of course. What he didn't expect was such detail to a frightening degree, he even nearly guessed his true form and quirk! After signing the notebook he collected the villain and took his leave.

"Well that was something." Dreamcatcher commented as they took their leave as well.

"Yeah no kidding, I'm just glad we got out of there safely." Izuku said before an explosion happened. Dreamcatcher looked over to see an all too familiar look on his face.

"Izuku, no. We are not going to watch a villain attac-" Dreamcatcher couldn't finish as Izuku was already gone. "Why do I even bother." She sighed as she followed him.

They made it to the site only to see the same Sludge Villain from earlier surrounded by fire. "What? I thought he was caught?" Dreamcatcher said in surprise as she noticed something else. "The heroes aren't doing anything! Why aren't they stopping him!"

Izuku overhears how the villain has a hostage, he looked to see only to see a certain ash blonde. "Kachan!" He yelled as he pushed past the crowd.

Once he got past the crowd he started to run on instincts despite the heroes telling him to come back. He reached out a hand and instinctively summoned a Skylander.

"Slam Bam!" he yelled

The beam appeared and a figure jumped right out towards the villain. It was a Yeti with blue skin and white fur, however the most noticeable detail about it was that it literally had four arms.

 It was a Yeti with blue skin and white fur, however the most noticeable detail about it was that it literally had four arms

"Armed and Dangerous!" Slam Bam said as he went in for an Ice Punch. Although it didn't damage the Villain, it did freeze him a little.

'Of course!' Izuku thought before speaking. "Slam Bam! Try and freeze him into a solid!"

"Oh I like that plan!" The Yeti said while cracking all of his knuckles. "Let's see you deal with this!"

He stuck all four of his fists in the sludge and started freezing his fists. This in turn froze the Sludge Villain solid in almost an instant. Slam Bam freed his hands and and broke off the mouth, allowing Bakugou to breath once more. He quickly pulled the boy out and threw him to Izuku.

"Get him out of here kid!" Slam Bam yelled to Izuku. He nodded, grabbed Bakugou, and ran back to the crowd. Around this time the villain thawed out by the fire and realized what just happened.

"You A**hat! That was my ride!" The Sludge Villain yelled out in anger. He started to charge at the yeti.

"Well it looks like you'll have to take the Bus of Pain!" Slam Bam quipped as he started charging as well.

Before they could collide however, All Might appeared seemingly out of nowhere and knocked back the villain. "Looks like I should've payed better attention to which pocket I used!" He said before turning to Slam Bam. "I'll take it from here Mr Skylander! You go make sure those boys are safe!"

Slam Bam reluctantly agreed and headed towards his portal master. Leaving All Might to quickly despatch of the Villain with a strong Detroit Smash upwards, causing it to rain in the process. The heroes started to scold Izuku for his actions.

"What were you thinking kid?!" Death Arms told Izuku. "That was very dangerous! You're lucky your still alive, and let's hope no one recorded the Snowman's entrance or more accurately, how he got here."

"So this is what you were hiding from me? The fact that HE'S a Skylander summoner?" Mt Lady asked Death Arms before turning to Izuku. "You did good kid, but you shouldn't have put yourself in danger in order to do it. Be more careful now ok?"

"Izuku!" Dreamcatcher came over after the Pros let him go. "Please do NOT ever do that again! You scared the life out of me!"

"I'm sorry Dreamcatcher, I don't know why I started running. It felt almost instinctual." Izuku explained.

"Of course you of all people would have an autopilot on saving people." Dreamcatcher mentally facepalmed.

Unknown to them, three groups were listening in.

"Did you get the footage?" Hera Strilina asked her camera headed coworker.

"Yeah, I can already see the headlines." Zee Minoko replied. "The One Behind the Skylanders. The ratings will go sky high!"

"Edit the footage, remove the green hair boy as much as you can." Hera Strilina ordered, surprising Minoko. She wasn't about to put a target on a kids back.

"So that stunt was instinctual, hope you don't get into too much trouble kid" Mt Lady whispered to herself.

"Exactly what I'm looking for in a successor." Toshinori Yagi said to quickly. "Let's hope to meet again Young Midoriya."

(So it seems All Might has found his successor, and Mt Lady has become more interested in the green bean.)