Spyro's Questions and the Portal

Inko Midoriya got to the Police Station as fast as she could after a call telling her that her son was there with a small Purple Dragon. She never felt this panicked since she found out her son was being bullied by Katsuki. Yes, she knew what was going on (you can't hide from Mama Midoriya) but she couldn't do anything about it.

As she arrived she came face to face with one of heroes that brought Izuku in. "Is my baby ok!?!" She screamed frantically shaking Aizawa.

"He's fine, but we need to know what this 'dragon' is and it's connection to the boy." Aizawa said after getting free from the panicked mother. "That's why we contacted you, now that you're here we can begin questioning them on this incident."

Inko didn't like the idea of her baby boy being questioned as it felt like they were going to interrogate him. But she also wanted to know what this dragon wants from her son.

"Alright... Just don't turn this into an interrogation." She said menacingly

(Meanwhile)

At the same time Spyro appeared, so did an strange portal that constantly changes color. It appeared over the city of Musutafu. no one been able to interact with it so no one knows where it leads.

[This is Hera Strilina reporting live at the center of the city to see if this "portal" is dangerous or not. Oh, hang on. 'Walks over to Death Arms' Excuse me sir do you have any info on the portal?]

Death Arms: Oh uh, nothing concrete yet other then the fact no one can interact with it, like a locked door.

[And do thr Heroes have a plan to deal with it?]

Death Arm: We are still investigating it as we speak. We DO know so for it isn't a danger to anyone 'at the moment'.

[There you have it folks, the portal seems to be an inconvenience more then a threat. This is Hera Strilina, signing off.]

(Back to Izuku)

After everything was set up, Midoriya and Spyro were sitting at a table in a Questioning Room. Infront of them was a detective by the name Naomasa Tsukauchi. The other heroes (including Endeavor) and Inko are watching from a one way window.

"So, Mr. Dragon, do you have a name?" Tsukauchi ask in a polite manner.

"What kind of question is that?" Said Spyro as confident as ever. "Of course I do, the name's Spyro."

'Truth'"Ok, where are you from?" The detective ask.

"I'm from Skylands." Spyro answered again.

'Truth?' Tsukauchi was not expecting that. To his knowledge, there is no place by the name Skylands. He needed to find out more of this place. "And what is this 'Skylands' like?" He ask.

"Oh it's wonderful!" Spyro answered in an eager tone "endless skys, floating islands, and plenty of napping spots."

Tsukauchi was about to refute the answer as a lie but his quirk told him otherwise 'WHAT?! T-That not possible! There is no way that is true!' Tsukauchi thought to himself beginning to think his quirk is broken or something.

The heroes aren't taking it any better after seeing Tsukauchi's body flinch. They begin to realize that this situation is a lot more complicated then they thought.

"He's lying! He has to be! There is no such thing!" Endeavor yelled out, not believing a word the came out the dragons mouth.

"We thought the same able dragons yet here's one in the flesh." Aizawa said coldly still trying to comprehend this revelation.

Endeavor was about to argue but was cut off by another question.

"O-Ok, Mr. Spyro, tell me. What did you do for a living in this... Skylands" Tsukauchi ask while trying to put himself back together.

"Well, not to brag but, I'm what you call a Skylander. And before you ask, Skylanders heroes of Skylands." Spyro again, answered but the time with extra cockiness.

'Truth. So he's a hero where he's from, that's makes things easier.' "If you're a Hero then do you have a hero license?" Tsukauchi ask breathing a sigh of relief

"A hero what now?" Spyro ask in a confused tune

'They don't have hero license?' Tsukauchi thought to himself. "N-Nevermind, we talk about that later. For now tell me, why are you with Young Midoriya here?"

Spyro for once begins to sweat a bit as he attempts to go with the story the boy came up with "W-Well, I was summoned by his , what did you call it? A quirk? Yeah that."

'False. So he isn't a part of the boy's quirk. But why did Midoriya lie?' Tsukauchi thought before he spoke "do you know what my quirk is?" They shrugged. "It's called *Lie Detector* , take a guess at what it does."

Spyro looked like he had just seen Kaos in the shower while Izuku is having a mumble fest. "... Oh Arkeyan"

"So mind telling me the truth?" Tsukauchi said in a more serious manner.

"Sigh, alright fine" Spyro said in defeat. "The little champ is a Portal Master."

'Truth'"A what?" The detective questioned.

"A Portal Master."Spyro replied. "Basically he has the ability to summon any Skylander he wishes."

'Truth. So that's why Spyro is here in the first place. But why summon him to begin with?' Tsukauchi thought now understanding the situation a little more.

(And done, Spyro is fun to write. Especially with all the Skylands substitutes for swears)