the Fear of Izuku Midoriya

After they left the school, Izuku called his mother and let her know about the whole villain discrimination thing. Safe to say, she wasn't happy. She contacted the Aizawa who said they would investigate the school and keep an eye on them. That could take the whole school year if they have been doing stuff like this long before we applied. But that's not important now, now they had to go to Dianoga Beach to for Undead training. However, a certain dragon along with some Drow was following them.

"Get in your positions at Dianoga Beach." The dragon said to the Drows. "It time to strike, the Darkness will be free."

At the beach Izuku pulled out the book and flipped to a page with the Undead skull icon. Izuku located the glowing name and did the Summon.

"Hex!" He shouted

The beam of light appeared and out of it came a dark looking female figure. She wore all black with a headpiece that had two horn like features. Her skin was unnaturally pale, he guess it's due to her element. And she was accompanied by a floating skull in a bubble.

"Fear the Dark!" She said creepily.

Izuku, although creeped out, was amazed by the aura she let off. He can see why she was picked to teach him the Undead Element.

"Portal Master, it's nice to meet you face to face." She said politely as she bowed.

"N-No need to bow, Miss Hex." Izuku said. "After all, I'm the student here."

"This is the Portal Master that flipped Dreamcatcher to good?" The skull asked rudely. "He's barely hit puberty. I don't know if that says more about him or Dreamcatcher. Haha!"

"I'm right here ya know." Dreamcatcher pointed out to the skull.

"Did. I. Stutter?" The skull said getting face to face with the head.

"Hey! Know it off Skull." Hex said to the ironically named Skull. "Sorry about him, he's been like this ever since I revived him. He's very grumpy because I wasn't able to find his body."

"Alight! Enough chit-chat." Skull said. "You summoned us to teach you about the Undead Element, not for our life history."

"Oh, Right." Hex replied and turned to Izuku. "Okay, Midoriya was it? What you need to know is the dead is unforgiving to mortals. The lost souls will try to frighten you while vengeful souls will confuse you for they're target. However, brave portal masters are able to guide them. In order to command the Undead, you must first concur your greatest fear."

"Oh, I can help with that." Dreamcatcher exclaimed. "Thanks to some bozo sleeping in class today, I gathered enough Dream Energy to create a daydream. It's pretty much like dreaming but being awake."

"Didn't you nearly kill him last time you did that?" Aizawa said who no one even realized he was even there (or I just forgot to add a pro hero supervisor 😅).

"Woah! Where did you come from?!" Dreamcatcher shouted in surprise.

"Your awareness is lacking, I was here before you." Aizawa answered. "Now answer my question."

"Well, this'll be different as I'll have a safety net over him at all times, he just won't see it." Dreamcatcher explained

"Hey, it's worth a shot." Skull commented. "Having him face his fears without actually endangering him? Sounds like a win win to me."

Once they all agreed (to some extent), Dreamcatcher started making the daydream. She search Izuku's mind for the one thing he feared the most. She found he was still afraid of Bakugou, but it was no longer his greatest fear (thanks to the nightmare she gave him when they met). In his place was dark versions of the Skylanders he's met. They gave him an evil look before charging at him. Izuku was a little terrified but put on a brave face, took a deep breath, and prepared foe battle.

He easily took down the dark Jet-Vac using a fire blast and incapacitated the dark Stealth Elf by having vines pop out of the sand and pulling her back down. Normally he wouldn't do that but they're just concepts from his mind. He sent the dark Eruptor flying in the wind and smashed the ground to unearth the dark Terrafin. The dark Sprocket built a tank and was heading straight for him, so he used her teachings to build a semi-flamethrower out of car parts. Combining this with a fire blast, he swept the floor with them. Only one left was a dark version of Spyro, but something looked off.

He charged at Izuku and dodge his vine traps and fire blasts. He manage to pin Midoriya down with his claws sinking into his shoulders.

"Ahh!" Izuku screamed in pain.

"I thought you said this wouldn't hurt him?" Aizawa said in a threatening tune.

"It's not supposed to, I swear!" Dreamcatcher exclaimed in panic, not understanding why the daydream went rogue. "They're not even supposed to make physical contact with him. Unless..."

"Unless he's not a dream." Hex said seriously. "Skull, it's time for some dark magic."

Skull complied and lent his power to Hex who sent a blast of magic at the dark dragon, knocking him off of Izuku. Before he can continue his attack on the boy, Hex put a Bone Wall in front of Izuku as she and Dreamcatcher faced him down.

"Dark Spyro, I should've expected you would take the opportunity to jump world the second you got it." Hex said to the the evil dragon now named Dark Spyro. "And to attack alone, how bold of you."

"Who said I was alone?" Dark Spyro replied. As he said that, Drow Soldiers, Witches, Auchers, and Goliaths popped out of almost every part of the trash. "They should really clean this beach, too many places to hide." He taunted before flying towards them. Izuku watched as Eraserhead, Dreamcatcher, and Hex struggle to fight off so many enemies.

"Izuku!" Dreamcatcher shouted to her friend as she creates a force field to block Dark Spyro's Fire Breath. "Call in a skylander! We can't take this many alone!"

Izuku flipped threw his book. "Which one!"

"Anyone!" She simply replied holding a force field together.

Izuku picked a random name and shouted the words.

"TREE REX!"

The beam appeared but it was far bigger then before, a very large figure jumped right out of the beam reeling back for a punch. The figure's skin looked to be made out of wood with a red looking gauntlet that had thorns and a green glow on its right hand. He looked to have horns and some form of beard.

"BE AFRAID OF THE BARK!" Tree Rex yelled out as he smashes some Drow Soldiers with a punch

"BE AFRAID OF THE BARK!" Tree Rex yelled out as he smashes some Drow Soldiers with a punch. He looks at the rest of the Drow and cracks his knuckles. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

(Don't you just love cliffhangers? I know I don't. Hope you enjoyed this this chapter.)