Portal Magic vs Explosions PT 2

(These two chapters are a nightmare to work on)

--last time on My Skylander Academia--

"I'd like to stay and chat, but I've got places to be!" Izuku taunted as he flew through the corridors.

"OH, NOW YOUR IN FOR IT!" Bakugo screamed as he made chase. "GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU DEKU!"

'He's aggravated, perfect.' Izuku thought to himself. 'Hope Uraraka's doing ok.

-now back to the action-

-meanwhile-

While Izuku was 'dancing' with Bakugo, Uraraka and Wildfire managed to find the bomb. Todoroki was watching each door, waiting for anyone beside Bakugo to come through it.

"Even with you here Wildfire, there's no way I'll last even two seconds in a fight with him." Uraraka whispered to the lion.

"That's only if you're seen." Wildfire replied as he pointed to a vent. "If Young Midoriya read the map correctly, this vent leads to an open vent in that room. I'll hold Todoroki's attention, you wait in that vent until the signal."

Uraraka nodded and hoped into the vent and felt like she was sus for some reason. As Todoroki was looking at a different door, Wildfire decided made his presence known as he walked into the room.

"Todoroki! Are you ready to feel the wrath of the Fire Claw Clan?!" Wildfire challenged, Todoroki looked over to see the lion and glared.

Todoroki sent a wave of ice to incase the gold lion, unfortunately it didn't work out that way. Wildfire held up his shield and quickly melted ice as it reached him.

"I guess you weren't." Wildfire said as he advanced towards Todoroki.

'I'm not losing to a fire user.' Todoroki thought in frustration. He really doesn't like most fire based quirks, including his own. So this match-up is like a kick in the gut for him. But Shoto wasn't about to give in to this fire-lion.

Todoroki sent out another wave of ice, only for Wildfire to melt it again. This continued until the forth Glacier.

"You're not taking this seriously, are you?" Wildfire said as he walked towards his opponent.

"What are you talking about?" Todoroki asked preparing another attack.

"All you've been doing is sending out ice glaciers at me, despite knowing I'm from the Fire Element." Wildfire explained. "If you want to win, be less predictable. And I'll stop predicting your next move."

Todoroki wasn't about to be lectured by a gold lion. "Now I'm Mad." Todoroki said.

Todoroki kept sending waves of ice towards Wildfire and the Trap Master kept melting the glaciers. As this went on, Uraraka made her way through the vents but as she made it to the exit leading to the weapon, she found it covered in ice. She hoped Midoriya and Wildfire were able to hold their own.

Back with Izuku, he finally made it to his destination and waited for Bakugo to catch up. Sure enough, he came blasting around the corner and stopped in his tracks.

"Out of places to run Deku?" Bakugo said with a sadistic grin, he hears a click coming from his gauntlets. "Ah, there finally ready."

Izuku knew what he meant, he remembered Bakugo talking about the design of those gauntlets when they were kids. And when he saw him wearing them, he didn't need the Tech Element to guess what they did.

"You already know how my quirk work, don't ya Deku?" Bakugo said as he moves his finger towards the pin. "These things are completely filled with my sweat and once I pull this pin, it's game over!"

"Young Bakugo, Stop! You'll kill him!" All Might yelled through Bakugo's earpiece.

"He'll be fine as long as he dodges!" Bakugo said as he pulled the pin, releasing a huge explosion.

As the explosion rushed towards Izuku, he quickly held the staff infront of him. The staff managed to absorb the entire explosion, Izuku looked over to see a pleased Bakugo.

"What are you smiling about? That blast could've killed me." Izuku asked a little mad.

"I knew you'd survivethat. At least now you can't use that D*mn stick, unless you risk releasing the same force I just did!" Bakugo revealed.

All Might was stunned at this, Bakugo has effectively turned Midoriya's greatest weapon into a liability. Although he played his cards right, he still needed to be punished for his risky move.

"Young Bakugo, if you use those gauntlets again, your team will be given an automatic loss!" All Might said to the explosive blond. "That was huge risk and could've ended badly for both teams!"

"Not like I need them anymore anyway, your screwed without that staff!" Bakugo exclaimed as he tried to blast his way to Izuku.

Keyword 'tried'.

Bakugo quickly realized he wasn't moving and felt something on his legs, he looked down to see vines latched to his legs and making their way to his abdomen.

"Hey! What the hell is this?!" Bakugo asked as he was quickly bound by the weeds. "Let. Me. GO!"

"That really was a smart move, Kachan." Izuku said as he held hos staff up. "But I already knew you would do it."

"What?" Bakugo asked in a confused manner.

Instead of answering, Izuku unleashed the full force of Bakugo's blast through the ceiling. Bakugo now fully realized what was going on and where they really were, they were right underneath the room holding the weapon. Although the blast itself didn't go that far up, the force and heat reached all the way to the floor holding the weapon.

The blast sent Todoroki flying forward and into Wildfire's Claws as the heat melted the ice covering the vent, the lion quickly pinned Todoroki to the ground.

"Uraraka, NOW!" Wildfire shouted, surprising the ice and fire user.

Uraraka jumped out of the vent and hugged the fake bomb like it was full of candy.

"HERO TEAM, WWWIIINNNSSS!" All Might shouted through the intercom. As both teams head back to the the viewing room, Bakugo and Todoroki both think the same thing for different reasons.

'I just got outsmarted by a nerd/lion!'

(FINALLY! I hope you all enjoy while I go to crazy town)