Elemental Training

Back on Earth, Izuku was sitting in his room looking through the book Spyro gave him. It was full of what he assumed to be names because he honest to god couldn't find out what a 'Warnado' was. They weren't randomly placed as each page had a symbol on it. Ones like a water drop, a skull, a gear, and even a mountain. He didn't know if he should summon Spyro again or summon a different Skylander.

As he was donating with himself, two names in the book started glowing. Probably because the writer too lazy to figure a way out of this hole he got himself into (Go back to your original story Puppeteer!). Not knowing what else to do Izuku read the name.

"Stealth Elf! Eruptor!" Izuku shouted raising his arm up.

The beam appeared again this time with two figures coming out of it. One was a female elf like creature with blue hair and wearing a mask. She also was holding two odd looking daggers.

The other looked to have magma like skin and round hands

The other looked to have magma like skin and round hands. Somehow he is holding a staff (how the heck?).

"Silent but Deadly!" Said the elf girl named Stealth Elf in a quiet voice

"Born to Burn!" Said the magma monster named Eruptor.

Izuku was as star struck as when he first met Spyro. "Wow!"

"So your what the buzz is all about back in Skylands." Eruptor said. "The first Portal Master on Earth in the past 200 years in your time. Spyro wanted us to give you this, the Staff of Eon."

Eruptor handed Izuku the staff. As soon as he touched it everything went white. As the light cleared he was standing on a floating island at cloud level face to face with a bearded man.

"Greetings, Portal Master." The man said calmly. "I, am Eon. And I have come to guide you on a great journey."

"B-But, why me?" Izuku stumbled on his words. "Why not someone like Kachan or even All Might?"

"Tell me, young one, can either of them make an other worldly hero appear out of nowhere?" Izuku nodded no. "But that's not the only reason I sent you that staff. I could sense your gold heart all the way from Skylands the second I knew about you."

Izuku looks in his hand to see he's still holding the staff. "Even before Kaos created the Sky-Eater and closed the link, I didn't trust most Portal Masters with the staff. It holds all of my powers from before my passing."

Izuku felt flattered at first, then confused. "Who's Kaos?"

"A story for another time, let's just hope he doesn't find one of the Rifts leading to Earth." Eon said in a serious manner. "For now, you must train to master the Elements. We will speak again soon, good luck young Izuku Midoriya."

With another flash of light, Izuku was back in his room. Stealth Elf sitting on the dresser and Eruptor on the floor. "It seems Master Eon has filled you in?" Elf ask.

Izuku nodded yes as Eruptor spoke. "Me and Elf here will be teaching you the basics of our Elements. But first however we're going to need to relocate."

(Timeskip via Trigger Happy spamming coins at a Cuckoo Clocker)

After telling his mom he needed to go somewhere to learn and her calling one of the heroes from before. They decided on Dianoga Beach. A once beautiful place now a literal dumb.

"So, what's this 'teaching' he'll be doing Mr Eruptor?" Aizawa asked wishing Mic came instead

"Elfy will start her lesson first so Izuku can learn the Life's healing benefit." Eruptor explained. "Each Element has a curtain benfit for Portal Masters when they learn them."

"First we need a plant, luckily I managed to grab one on the way here." Elf said as she placed the potted plant down (where'd she get the pot from?). "Now, Izuku, in order to command the Life Element, you must communicate with it. Like all living things, it's sentient, it will not listen to those who treat it like an object."

Izuku nodded, crouched down, and put his hand up towards the plant and closed his eyes. He then started to hear tiny whispers he couldn't make out at first but after a he gave a look in response the voices began to sound surprised. Izuku and the plant began to speak telepathically, after the plant began to grow and rap itself around Izuku's arm for a hug.

"Wow, that was faster then the last Portal Master." Elf whispered in surprise.

"This shouldn't take long now." Eruptor said two seconds before a crash was heard. "That didn't sound good, hey Hobo-Guy, think you can help me with this?"

"Don't call me that and no." Aizawa said bluntly. "I need to watch the kid, you go without me."

"Who said the kid's staying here?" Eruptor said now falling victim to Aizawa's death stare. "Listen, he won't be in the conflict, just observing from a safe distance with Elf. You think I'd put him in a fight before he's mastered a single Element?"

Aizawa wanted to argue but couldn't, the magma monster out logic him. So he, the kid, and Stealth Elf went to see what came through the Rift this time. Whatever it was, Aizawa swore he could hear singing.

(Another chapter in the bag, I'll leave it to you to find out who or what came through the Rift, and yes that's what I'm calling it now.)