The Grudge

As Izuku and Chop Chop made their way to the exit, they ran into Uraraka and the blue haired boy.he assumed Uraraka's leg was healed as she was standing with no problems at all "That was amazing Midoriya, you destroyed that thing easily!" Uraraka said in a cheerful manner. "

"How did you know the weakness was in its fist?" The blue haired boy asked.

"That was no training robot. That was the Arkeyan King, an evil dictator from 100 centuries ago." Chop Chop replied before Izuku could. "Sir Midoriya, you should continue home. I shall catch up once I have a chat with the Principal of this school."

Chop Chop left and Uraraka and the Boy were a little shocked to realize the previous danger. "You truly are a hero, my name is Tenya Iida by the way." Iida said so I can finally start writing his name and offered a handshake.

"Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you." Midoriya replied before turning to Uraraka. "Is your leg alight?"

"It is now thanks to the school nurse, Recovery Girl." Uraraka replied. "You should probably have her heal you as well, I doubt you got out of that without a scratch."

"I"ll be fine, my quirk has regenerative properties so the damage will be gone in no time." Izuku told a half-truth, he wasn't ready to reveal the true nature of his powers yet.

The trio talked for a bit before Uraraka and Iida went home. Izuku was waiting for a certain floating head. Pnce he spotted her, she had a semi-worried face on. Probably getting used to the trouble he seem to get into.

"There you are, are you alright Izuku?" Dreamcatcher asked her friend. "I could hear the Arkeyan King's voice from my test site."

"I'm fine, really." Izuku reassured her. "Come on, we got a week before we get our letters so we should try and relax a bit. Spyro and Chop Chop know their way back."

Once they left, Nezu got an earful from the two angry Skylanders about his reckless idea. The Iron Fist was removed from the Arkeyan King's body as both were taken to separate UA warehouses that are heavily guarded. Much to their surprise, the Fist still worked while the King wouldn't respond due to his lack of power, so the Fist got more security then the King. While this was going on, a certain skinny blonde made his final decision, Izuku Midoriya would be his successor.

Elsewhere, a certain boy was walking home furious. UA wouldn't even let him take the Entrance Exam, the second they new his name they kicked him out. Yet Deku and that Villain were able to just walk right in, he swore they didn't even tell the guard their names. Hell, even some quirkless girl with blonde hair was allowed in no questions asked! It infuriated him that those below him were allowed to take the Exam while he couldn't get through the front f***ing door! Who is this boy? He's none other then Akuto Ginoko.

"It seems UA didn't give you what you wanted." Said an unfamiliar voice. Ginoko turned to see a figure standing in a dark alley, something that usually screamed STRANGER DANGER! The figure was hard to describe due to them blending with the shadows, but Ginoko swore he saw severed hands grabbing onto the figure's arms, torso, and face. "Would you like to join our roster? If you do, in a few days, you'll show UA their biggest mistake."

Ginoko's brian was telling him to say no, but when did he ever listen to his brian. "Fine, but on one condition. I get to kill Izuku Midoriya and Dreamcatcher."

"Hmhmhm, then it's a deal." The figure said as they and Ginoko shook hands.

(Timeskip brought to you by Inko being dog piled by the Minis)

A week passed since the Entrance Exam. Izuku and Dreamcatcher just receive their letters and were about to open them. They would open them one at a time so Izuku let Dreamcatcher go first. When she did, a small disc fell out with a hologram of Nezu on it.

(A/N let me know if you want to read Dreamcatcher's Exam)

"Good evening Miss Dreamcatcher, I am happy to announce that although you got a 76% on the written exam, you earned 45 villain points and 60 rescue points from. A total of 105 points, welcome to UA. I hope to see you in our halls this year.

Although Izuku was happy for her, he was confused. "Rescue points?" Izuku wondered. "Do you think they forgot to mention it?"

"Doubt it, Chill Bill and Broccoli Guy were the ones who announced the rules, and they definitely would have said something." Dreamcatcher replied. "They must've kept it a secret so people don't try and farm them."

"Good point." Izuku said before opening his. He also received a disc, similar to Dreamcatcher. But the hologram was of a certain purple dragon.

"Heya kid! long time, no see. I took advantage of the staff's arguing about who records your message to do it myself. By the time you're hearing this, I'm most likely not allowed in the break room ever again. Anyways about your score. Not only did you get a 95% on the written exam, but you and Chop Chop managed to collect 110 villain points. Of course after the whole Arkeyan King blunder and the Nezu realizing that he could've killed you or everyone else, you were given the max rescue points of 300. All of this adds up to 410 points in total, making you top of the scoreboard! I never doubted you for a second kid, welcome to your Skylander Academia."

Izuku was shell-shocked before crying tears of joy. "That score is very well deserved" Dreamcatcher said. They look forward to their future school.

(So I just realized that I never did show or tell anyone what Ginoko looks like, so here you go.

And if you didn't know, I started a new story by the name, 'The Missing Hero'. If you're interested, go check it out.

 If you're interested, go check it out

They say bye)