Chapter 6: Loose Ends tied tight

Riding the lift to another village, the lift came to a stop and they step onto the walkway of the hut. They stride right through, keeping their guns ready as thunder echos just outside.

Clouds were darker and pull of drought, they hurried through the hut, collecting ammo. Annabelle peeks over to the open, carefully sneak her way over, and looks outside, the infected were gathered at the dock, seeing a body of a BSAA member being hung upside down by his ankles. Then an undead white crocodile burst from the water devouring the body in one bite and splashes back into the water.

Chris shot a look over at Sheva as she inhales sharply, Annabelle pulls out her sniper, crawl towards the edge, aims her sniper, and took fire into one of the infected. He staggers back, getting the other's attention.

The quickly charge off the docks, Chris and Sheva took point as Annabelle finishes off the infected, she pulls herself back up as the two were firing onto the infected that charged right at them. Chris was able to knock two into the water, leaving the crocodile to take care of them, but the others, undead parasite bates burst from their bodies, but they took them down.

Once it was clear, they headed down the pathway, jumping from the terrace and hurried along the path, more of the infected step from their huts, hurrying towards the three. But Annabelle aims her sniper and fired onto the incoming, but as Chris steps towards the bring, one of the infected kicked at a button and the bridge withdrew, raising up and cuts the path right off.

Chris growls to himself, then looks over at the infected as a bullet was lunged right through the head. He looks back and saw Sheva had fired. "Go! We'll cover you," she calls out and fires at the infected, Annabelle stood next to her, aiming her sniper and took out the Infected.

Chris nods at them both and took off running down the docks, firing at the infected as they charging at the agents. Once they were down, Chris took his chance and charges, firing at any that stood in his way.

More of the dead kept charging at them as they kept firing. Taking them out, even crowded them on the lookout post. But once the last one drops and withers to nothing. The three exhale as they looked around, seeing the coast was clear and they hurried towards the crank and stood next to it. "Get on the raft and I'll turn the crank." Sheva tells Chris, "I'll keep you covered, so no more surprise get sprung on us." she states.

Sheva smiles at her and Chris hurry to the edge of the walkway and drops down onto the raft. Sheva grips the crank and began to turn, making the raft move.

"I'll handle it. Be careful on that thing."

"Remember, you're exposed on that raft, Chris. And we have a friend lurking under the water."

Sheva and Annabelle warn him, he looks up at them and pressed his finger to the Bluetooth. "Thanks for the heads up," he said to them and Annabelle kept watch. Chris turns his gaze back to the waters as the raft was slowly pulled forward.

But he heard the water ripple next to him, "Watch out, 6'clock!" Annabelle calls out and he rolls out of the way as the crocodile jumps onto the raft and tries to take a bite out of him.

But he misses and dives back into the water. "On your nine!" Annabelle calls out again, making him roll out of the way the crocodile jumps out, snapping its jaw, and misses yet again. It dives back into the water and Chris pulls himself back up to his feet and stood in the middle of the raft. He pants, looking out at the water. "he's on your seven!" Annabelle calls out and Chris dodges the snapping jaw and the crocodile dives back into the water. "On your eight!" she calls out again, Chris rolls out of the way again, evading the snapping jaws of the crocodile.