Chapter 4: No More Orders

Sitting inside the jeep as John drove down the pass, Sheva and Annabelle sat on the center counsel as Chris was on the passenger side. "I heard about Irving. Tough break." John tells them, Annabelle shot a look over at him momentarily "Not as tough as Annabelle." Chris jokes.

She shot a glare over at him, "Don't start, Chris." she warns him, he chuckles at her, "I'm just saying, sound like Leon has competition." he jokes, she rolls her eyes at him, "Well, he won't right after when I put a bullet through Irving's head." she informs him, he chuckles at her, making her grin at him.

Sheva looks back at the two "There will be other opportunities for that later, for now, let's just focus on capturing him." she informs them, Annabelle shot a look back at her, smiling and nods her head at her. Then Sheva presses her comm, "Sheva to headquarters." she said over the comms.

"This is headquarters. What's your situation?"

Sheva looks out at the road, "There's a high probability that Irving is on his way to an oil field in the marshlands. We're rejoining Delta team and heading there now." she informs them.

"Understood."

Annabelle immediately flicks her eyes to the cliffs behind them and slides out, Chris and Sheva look at her in confusion. "Annabelle?" Chris calls out to her. She stood up in the back and points to the side. "7 o'clock!!" she shouts and they look back towards their left.

Infected bikers drove off the cliff and onto the road in front of them, "Ah, we got company!" Chris warms them, Annabelle pulls out her sniper, lays down, and took aim. "They don't let up, do they?" Sheva questions as Annabelle took the shot and took one out. "Let's fuck these assholes up," she states and took another shot.

Chris joins her in the overlook. Sheva and opens fire. "Do what you gotta do to stop 'em." John tells them, "Don't get trigger happy when the gun overheats! If that happens, we'll be an easy target! Until they can cool down." Chris warns him. "Then let's keep heavy fire raining!" Annabelle shouts at him, taking out another biker.

But as Chris took out most of them clearing the way behind him, then he turns his rifle to the side, firing at the bikers. Annabelle reloads her rifle as the jeep swerves a little. "We got some sharp curves up ahead! Hold on tight!" Josh calls out to them, Annabelle rolls to the side and grips the seating as Sheva held onto the turret as Josh drifts on the turn and drifts on the next turn. "Nice driving, John!" Annabelle calls out as she rolls back onto her belly and aims her rifle.

Chris then looks over and saw a truck driving up to them, he immediately turns his rifle and fired onto the truck. Annabelle spots the next truck and fired at the driver.

"This is Captain Stone, Delta Team. I just received word from HQ. Based on the data you uploaded from that hard drive, most of the townspeople have been infected by parasites known as Las Plaga.

The data surface in the infected as Mijini."

Sheva turns the turret and fired onto the killers that race up to the right side, Annabelle quickly reloads and took them out. "What does all this have to do with Uroboros?" Chris asks Stone.

Annabelle fired at the flinging grenades that were flung at them, making them either explode in the air or in the infected hands. "Nice shot!" Sheva calls out, then fired onto the truck behind them, taking out the front seat and it turns over and rolls, "Right back at 'cha!" Annabelle calls out ad kept firing.

"You got me. They didn't say."

Stone informs him, Chris just sighs as he reloads. "Looks like the only way we're getting answers is from Irving," he states and fires onto the Infected.