Chapter 5: Shattered Slates

Sun already high in the air as Chris drove the speedboat into the Marshlands and passes the empty houses on the sides. Annabelle looks out at the scenery as they pass and Sheva turns to Chris. "What happened to your partner?" she asks him. Annabelle shot a look back at her. "Jill and I were pursuing a man named Albert Wesker," he states then looks away, remembering:

(The storm roars in the dark clouds that raining night the castle sat lonely on the cliff as there was light inside.)

"Wesker...

He was the top official with Umbrella and a leader of our S.T.A.R.S unit. I meet him again after the Raccoon City incident on Rockfort Island."

(Chris and Jill walk through the dark lit halls of the mansion, their guns at the ready for anything to pop out.)

"Since then we've been trying to track him down.

Then a few years ago we got a tip from a reliable source."

(They stride further down the hall and immediately came to a stood, they both stood ready for anything behind the doors.)

"The Whereabouts of Umbrella's founder Ozwell K. Spencer. So we paid him a visit hoping he'd lead us to Wesker."

(Looking to Jill, she locks eyes with him, nodding and they both ram their shoulders into the door, storming the open room and their guns were ready.)

(But in the back of the room, a man laid dead on the ground, a wheelchair at the head of the steps, and standing in front of the window was the man himself. Albert Wesker. He slowly turns to them, the lighting behind him, flickers, igniting the glowing eyes behind the shades as he grins.)

"Wesker!"

(Chris calls out, aiming his gun right at him. Then both he and Jill opened fire onto the man, but thanks to his Infected virus abilities, he flash-steps, dodging the bullets as he inches closer to them.)

(He was insanely fast, punching the gun from Chris' hands, disarming him. Then flash-steps over to Jill, she tried to land a hit on him. But he grips her throat tightly. Lifting her off the ground and slams her into the pillar.)

(She gasps, gripping his wrist, and struggles to break free. But he steps back, dodging Chris's fist, and drops Jill. Then kept dodging his pushes as he steps back. Then blocks the punch and crushes his fist in his hand.)

(Chris growls out in pain, breaking his hand off and swung his leg at him, but Wesker effortlessly catches his leg. Jill fires, making Wesker shoves Chris away and Flash-steps backward, twirling in the air, dodging the bullets, and lands on his feet.)

(Then both Chris and Jill charge at him, Jill pulling out a knife and charges at him, but he easily threw off their attacks and kicks Jill on the gut, sending her flying back and smacks into the hall.)

(Wesker then turns his attention to Chris throwing his attacks off, then grips his throat, lifting him up into the air and slams him straight back down onto the table, slides him forward, and sent him flying onto the ground in front of the windows.)