Chapter 14: Off With Her Head

The three stepped out onto the main deck and hurried down the steps and towards the huge pile of bodies. "What the hell happened here?" Chris said aloud as they step closer towards the pile.

But then pain groans followed by the clicking of heels catch their attention, so they looked over and saw Excella stepping out from behind the pile of bodies as she was holding her stomach. "Excella... what's going on?" Chris questions as he and Sheva aim their guns at her. "Wait!" Annabelle calls out and looks back at her, feeling something was wrong.

Excella pants as she stood straight, reeling back her head. "Why... when I've done so much... All for you." she whimpers to herself and bends forward again. Annabelle just frowns at her. Not surprised she was betrayed.

"Chris! Annabelle! How nice of you to join us."

The three looked around as Wesker's voice was on the intercoms. "Wesker!" Chris growls to himself, all three of them were trying to find him.

"Don't worry, your mission is at its end. Uroboros is on the eve of its appearance."

He promises them, Annabelle rolls her eyes at him, "Yeah, on the eve of its destruction back down to hell! You along with it!" Annabelle calls out to him, making him laugh over the comms.

"Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance!"

Chris shook his head at him, "Sorry Wesker, but not on my watch!" he swore to him as they looked around at the canisters around them. Excella stumbles forward. "Albert... you said we'd chance this world together..." she cries out to him.

Annabelle looks back at her as she falls onto her hands and knees, "Why!?" she cries out in confusion. "I thought they were partners." Sheva states and the two looked at her. "Wesker doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself," Chris informs her. "Meaning he ties his loose ends tight," she informs her.

"Soon even you will understand, Chris. One glimpse of my new world and it will all make perfect sense."

Chris and Annabelle were getting tired of all the games he was playing. "Show yourself!" Chris calls out to him. Annabelle kept looking around for any sign of him.

"Unfortunately, it's too late for you. You will not leave to see the dawn!"

Excella writhes and shuffles on the ground in pain as her body was slowly changing to the virus that was injected into her body.

"Sorry Excella, but it appears Uroboros has rejected you. Though you have been an excellent asset, I have one last task for you."

Excella writhes on the ground, leaning up and leaning back down, then she grips her stomach again and shot her head up, "Albert!" she calls out one last time and then reels back as black parasites shot out from her mouth and flick uncontrollably.

Annabelle steps back as the two stepped back as well and aims their guns at her "What the hell!?" Sheva calls out as the parasites consumed Excella's body.

"Farewell, old friend! I hope to see you again, Annabelle."

The parasites reach out and wrap themselves around someone's bodies of the dead and pull them in, consuming the pile of dead bodies, grabbing hold of each body and dragging it back towards the creature and it created a huge monster of Uroboros. A big black parasite that almost outgrew even the ship. Annabelle steps back as she looks at the monster in surprise. "Look out!" Sheva calls out, Annabelle flicks her eyes back to the tentacle then she backflips out of range as Chris and Sheva jumped for it.