Chapter two

Draft one

"You have to get out sometime." Fleur states, sitting on the light colored blanked in Corrin's dark room.

"Turn on a lamp or something," She suggests, sighing.
"Do you know who could have done this?" Corrin says between sobs.

"Well, no" Fleur bites her lip, patting their shoulder.

Corrin sit up, "they said they only found a few drops of blood, do you know what that means?"
"Yeah, he could have been murdered, or hurt," Fleur waving her arms in front, trying to make light of the situation.
"No, he's dead, he's dead and you know it."

Fleur looks down, sighing, she says, "you said the birds acted crazy after he called, right, and his bird went to a book, right?"
Holding back a sob, she just nods.

Fleur's face brightens, "well, maybe that was his spirit or Realm trying to tell you something."

"Since when did you decide to get spiritual?" MC asks, tears falling down their face.
Fleur furrows her brows, "just because I rejected my clan doesn't mean I don't believe."

Corrin let's out a small chuckle, "ok, but in all seriousness, she landed on the Myth or history book."
"There you go," Fleur rubs MC's shoulder before getting up.

She leaves the room, and comes back with the book.
"Well, let's see who might've done it."

They search through the large book, flipping through pages, day turned to night, and night turned to day.

Reading about Bastet, Apis, and The witch of Aletgo mountain, and many other people, creatures, or even curses.

Until page 824, a human, a cursed, her name was Serien apo anthro.

It says she was once a siren, the last of her kind, she had asked the gods for legs to keep her kind alive, so they gave her them, but only legs, nothing else.

To survive, she needs to drink human blood, if not she doesn't die, no, she withers and is in extreme pain, and the only one that can kill her is named Colossus.

"You think this is it?" Fleur asks, looking up through her tired eyes.
"Definitely." MC yawns.

MC turns the page, the book read, she hasn't been seen since the marking , and was probably killed.

"Well this isn't good." MC sighs.
"Well, she's a siren isn't she?" Fleur mentions, "so that means she good at hiding, let's just see."

MC lays back on the s bed, "what? You want to try to summon Colossus, see if he's alive?"

Fleur puts a bookmark into the page, "yes, it says we need three people, and we have a whole class to choose from."

"Yeah, let's get someone not scared of death, simple." MC mordaciously rolls her eyes.