2

"daisy please?" he shouted, following her body as she sped towards the entrance of her building. daisy held her head down, tears falling out of her eyes, but as she made it to the entrance he had caught up to her. "i just want to talk."

she cleared her throat, "fine. come upstairs." and they both headed towards the 7th floor in complete silence. her hands were shaking as they reached their door, she struggled to unlock it.

"let me help." he slowly took the keys out of her hand, unlocking the door and letting her walk in first. slumping herself onto the sofa, she stared at him as he shut the door behind himself and placed the keys on the side. he stood there, staring back at her. wearing a sidemen hoodie, joggers and some white trainers he trudged towards her, still studying one another. harry's face looked tired, eyes puffy as though he had been crying and his hair scruffy as he removed the hood and she felt an overwhelming feeling of concern. as he placed himself on the complete opposite side of the sofa, they both remained staring at one another which was disturbed by a ping on daisy's phone.

from frey :)

dais? are u ok? x

she swiftly replied to the message.

to frey :)

he's here. x

placing the phone next to her, she cuddled herself up into her coat and tucked her legs into her chest. "so." she looked at him, they both looked and felt drained and completely empty.

"she cheated on me." tears began to well in his eyes and he cuddled himself up into her sofa.

"oh." she responded, staring at the tears fall down his cheeks as they lay on the sofa looking at one another.

"daisy i had no idea who to talk to. you alway made me feel better. i don't know what to do." he sniffled, internally begging for her to embrace him into a hug and wipe his tears away, but she did not.

"i dunno what to say harry." she cleared her throat, it was a rare occasion for harry to cry and show emotion like this and although it broke her, she remained angered by his sudden appearance after all this time.

"god, i still can't get over how yorkshire you are." he chuckled, wiping away his tears with his sleeve remaining in the same position, but she only returned a sad smile.

daisy moved from leeds to london when she was 18 and although it was a risky move, she was surprised when her parents supported her and her ambitions due to their awareness of her always wanting to live there. though living in a shitty, beat up flat she remained optimistic and worked as a bar maid in the centre of london where she met harry. it was a strange way to begin a friendship, all she did was serve him some sambuca shots and he was questioning when her shift ended. fortunately, it was ending in the next 10 minutes and they found themselves chatting for hours, he was completely distracted from all his friends, but he didn't care.

flashback - 1st december 2015

"so, other than working here, what do you do?" he gave a teethy grin, sipping on his bottle of corona as cal and lux sat in the booth around the corner, chatting up some girls.

"well i guess photography is my passion, like i would love to pursue a career doing something along those lines." she smiled back, sipping on a glass of white wine.