35

1 month into their relationship. all the boys were extremely happy for them, including simon. but at the same time it was something that they had been expecting for the last 5 years. everyone always wanted harry and daisy to end up together, they all recognised the light they brought into one another's lives. and those months apart only made their friends realise it more about the two.

"film a reddit video with me?" quickly spinning his head round to look at her, he grinned.

"i don't know harry." she groaned, recognising all the hate she had been receiving recently without the fans even knowing they are in a relationship. just the way they have been noticing they have been spending more time with one another is enough to turn the fans aggressive. leaving comments or tweets like 'harry can do better than her' or 'he should've stayed with that other girl' or 'i prefer her with simon', just pathetic little things that are slowly getting to her, especially now she is actually with harry.

"come on dais," he stroked her arm as she scrolled through twitter, "half of them have already guessed we're together. we don't have to mention it, i just wanna film with you." he gave her puppy dog eyes, knowing how easily she'll give in.

"half of your reddit will just be about me, what's the point?" she sighed, he moved her phone from her finger tips, locking his eyes with her.

"you've worked for us for a while now," he reached to hold her hand in his, "and the fans have known about our friendship for ages. you've dealt with the hate."

"just annoying," she exhaled, "being a female associated with you guys is just so much pressure to try be perfect or whatever." shrugging her shoulders at him, she softly smiled.

"you are perfect."

"ew." she giggled slightly.

"shut up, let me speak!" he grinned at her response. "you don't need to listen to them, always just think of the positives. you could go on your instagram now and find loads more fans saying how pretty or beautiful you are, or commenting on your photography, rather than hate."

"m'kay." she mumbled, "do you want to film now then?" he nodded back at her, sitting up slightly. she chewed the inside of her cheek as she walked to his bathroom and brush her hair. finally setting up the camera, he patted the chair he set up next to him. pressing record, he instantly put on a slightly more upbeat and excitable attitude, instantly causing her to giggle.

they scrolled for a little while, attempting to ignore anything bad about daisy and instead made comments about any drawing or video edits they come across, or people asking about certain situations from videos. until they came across a screenshot from daisy's instagram story at harry's, "anyone else noticing these two spending a lot more time together than usual recently?" harry and daisy grinned at one another after she read it out.

"yeah you lot, she actually won't leave me alone." he nudged her arm slightly.

"guys," she frowned towards the camera, forcing fake tears to form in her eyes, "harry is actually holding me hostage. he won't let me leave and neither will freezy. the address is -" he instantly cut her off.

"woah woah woah enough of that. she's just joking!" he panicked slightly, making jazz hands.

"i'm joking we're actually married." she smiled into the lens of the camera then looking back at harry with loving eyes.

"no, woah woah, no. not that either!" he shook his head at the camera, a worried look written across his face as he widened his eyes. "see, she's so weird." he looked back down at her with a slightly scared face, causing her to frown.

"we actually fell out for a while which most of you guessed anyways," she let out a light chuckle, "for personal reasons!" raising her eyebrows, she exclaimed into the camera. "but now erm -" she quickly looked back up at harry.

"but now she's carrying my child!" he leaned his hand over to place it on her stomach, she quickly ragged it away.

"jesus! i am not pregnant." she breathed in deeply, "none of that for a while bog."

"nah we're just together. no big deal." he shrugged his shoulders, causing her to laugh slightly.

"yeah we're just in a relationship, but who cares? i mean, we could've been together years ago but this weirdo would've rather have been bff's." she chuckled as he instantly scowled at her. they quickly brushed past the subject, looking through his reddit for a few more minutes until the video finally came to an end.

"i think we handled it well, do you want to keep it in?" he asked.

"erm. yeah i guess so." smiling softly at him, she walked back over to his bed to lay down.

"when i upload it, what should i call it?"

"erm," she turned her head to look at him "W2S is pregnant?"

"that's a good one!" he winked at her, walking to the bed and leaping on top of her, he more or less suffocated her. wrapping her arms around his neck and stroked the back of his head, his blue eyes looked up at her which appeared brighter than ever before. "i love you dais."

"i'm in love with you harold."

a/n
all i can say is thank u so much for all the support on this story it's really meant a lot to me, especially with how quickly it blew up!
yay for daisy and harry

i have another w2s story! different vibe but i'd love for you guys to check it out :)
and for any simon lovers, i also have a miniminter story <3