5

she awoke, her arms and legs intertwined with simon's. and that was when it hit her, the dreaded hangover. pressing her hand to her forehead, she cringed at her pounding head and her sore stomach. the bright light peeping from around the blinds made her wince as she turned over to grab her phone from the bedside table, but felt simon's body also turn over to embrace her into a cuddle. she smiled to herself, loving how secretly cuddly he was until she remembered last nights events. she internally screamed, feeling baffled and mad at herself. "morning dais." he mumbled into the back of her neck as they laid spooning, he had his arm wrapped around her waist.

"morning si. how you feeling?" she responded, not wanting to make anything awkward.

"i feel rough." a term he stole from her that she constantly uses when she is hanging, he groaned into the back of her neck, still refusing to move.

"me too." she giggled, stroking the back of his hand that rested on her waist. there was a sudden knock at the bedroom door, "come in!" she tried to shout, but only a squeal emerged from her throat.

the door opened and there stood behz, almost dead to the world, "breakfast anyone? fuck making it though we'll order one." he groaned, staring at the two cuddled up in bed, simon yet to lift his head up.

daisy peered at the time, 11am. simon mumbled once again into daisy's neck, "yeah bro."

"huh? what did he say?" he furrowed his eyebrows, staring at daisy who chuckled.

"we'll both have breakfast." she smiled back as he left them, lifting herself up out of bed to go sit on the sofa. simon moaned as she moved, leaving him cold and uncomfortable. "come on si!" she stroked the side of his face, "brekky time." she grinned, proceeding to steal a pair of joggers from his wardrobe which completely drowned her. he lifted himself from his pit, throwing on joggers and a hoodie, regretting moving from his grave.

they both dragged themselves towards the sofa, staring at the lads who looked dead on the sofa. "morning kids." she climbed on top of ethan, snuggling herself under his blanket, pulling up her hood, staring at the mess across the floor and table. "oh nelly.", she picked the phrase up from harry and constantly used it without even realising anymore.

"it's a mess isn't it?" jj laughed, "we'll sort it after we eat."

their breakfast arrived and it took daisy what felt like years to eat, her hangover just wasn't agreeing with her and she heavily regretted drinking on a tuesday night. and tidying up the flat afterwards felt like longer, she carried her body around the flat gathering empty bottles and cans and throwing them into a bin bag, taking in how much they all actually drank last night. when it was finally clean, daisy gathered her things from simon's room, but kept his clothes on as she couldn't bring herself to take them off. she was so comfy.

"oh yeah remember we've got the club booked on saturday, again for harolds birthday." lux reminded everyone in the flat as daisy and lux headed for the door. "and you better come." he looked down at daisy, tapping the the tip of her nose. she only returned a smile, unsure on how to respond, she had no idea about these plans. had harry told lux to invite her?

"bye guys." they both said in unison, daisy hugged jj and turned to simon who gave her a sad smile and cuddled her.

"bye dais, go wash your hair." simon grinned, waving both lux and daisy off. as they both headed towards their cars, lux looked over at daisy.

"you don't have to come saturday it would just be nice, harry wants you there." they stood awkwardly in the lift, daisy's clothes in her hands.

"hmm. maybe." was all she could say, she was nothing but confused after last night. "simon kissed me." she blurted out, unsure as to whether she should've told lux or if that was a bad idea.

"is that not a good thing?" he looked confused, the lift doors opened and they headed towards their cars which were parked next to one another.

"i dunno." she looked down, "see you saturday i guess." slumping into her car and turning on the engine, she exhaled.

upon reaching her flat, she chucked herself onto the sofa and turned on crappy daytime tv. she reached for her phone, instantly facetiming freya who quickly answered. "god you look rough." she teased.

"you're nice." she laughed, and proceeded to tell freya all of last nights details whilst josh laid half dead in bed.

"he fucking kissed you?" she whisper-shouted, "to be fair, i do see the way he looks at you." she winked.

"why does everyone say that?" daisy complained, not understanding what everyone is on about.

"doesn't matter dais," she giggled, "are you gonna talk to harry?"

"i'm gonna wait for him to text me first." she was stubborn, very similar to simon, but still gets annoyed when he's also stubborn. "it's weird though, he asked lux to invite me on saturday."

"oh so are you gonna come? i want you to come!" she grinned, excited that one of her best friends is coming.

"erm yeah i guess, if i find something to wear. anyways, i'm gonna have a nap. you better not tell josh! i know what you're like freya." daisy teased, but part of her was serious.

"my lips are sealed babe." she mimicked a zipping motion across her lips and they both said bye in unison. once the call ended, daisy cuddled herself up into her sofa and pulled a blanket across her body, aiming to avoid all the thoughts racing around her mind.

a/n
not as interesting or long but i guess, but i felt like there needed to be a bit of something before the big party