Chapter 23- Eu lembro

Start from the beginning

"I heard that Moana was on today." Jax says and Alannah's eyes widen.

"Really?" She asks trying to contain her excitement.

"Yeah I'm sure once you eat all your food your mom will put it on for you." He says and she starts to eat all of her food and I turn to look at Jax who was watching Alannah with the happiest expression.

After Alannah had eaten her food she tried to convince Jax to come and watch Moana with us but unfortunately for her he had work.

Me and Alannah were watching Moana when she turned to look at me.

"Mama?" She asks and I look down to see her slightly pouting whilst looking up at me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Do you love dad?" She asks and my eyes widen.

"Yes of course I do." I say and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Does that mean you're boyfriend and girlfriend, like before?" She asks making me smile but shake my head.

"No bub." I say and she pouts.

We spent the rest of the day just chilling and eventually Amara came to join us which made Alannah extremely happy.

At dinner us girls were the first ones there.

The boys walked in looking rather quite different from their normal facial expressions at dinner time.

"Finally I'm starving." Alannah says making them laugh softly.

We began to start eating again and I was zoned out as the events of that morning came to my mind. I had started to remember everything up to leaving our apartment.

"Mom?" Alannah questions and I look to my side to se wher shaking my arm.

"What's wrong?" I ask and she furrows her eyebrows at me.

"We were supposed to be telling dad about Moana." She says and I run a hand down my face.

"Oh um sorry. You can tell him bub. Excuse me for a second." I say kissing Alannah's cheek as I stood up.

I walk to the garden and take a deep breath as I was beginning to feel strange.

"Are you alright?" A voice asks putting his hand on my shoulder. I turn my head slightly to see Matteo.

"I'm okay, just needed some fresh air." I say and he nods.

I put my head on his shoulder and take a deep breath.

"I'm trying to remember." I say.

"Lara it was your first time taking drugs that way plus you had loads in your system. It's okay to not remember." He says and I nod.

"I know that but if I can remember, faces or something they said that would help massively." I say and he nods.

"Well don't pressure your self." He says and I smile softly.

The doors swung open and we turn around to see Jax and Alannah heading towards us. Alannah puts her arms out signalling for me to pick her up so that's what I do.

Jax and Matteo have a little discussion before Matteo heads back inside but I didn't really notice as Alannah was telling me off for not eating my dinner.

Jax had to get back to his work so me and Alannah hung out for a while until about 8pm where I ran her a bath.

After Alannah's bath I had gotten her into her pyjamas when Jax walked in.

We tucked Alannah in and held her hand as we sent her off to sleep. It wasn't to hard but after she snuggled with a stuffed animal Jax gave her it didn't take much longer till she fell to sleep.