Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti

Jax's POV
"Goodnight Lara" I say and she looks up at me smiling.

"Goodnight Jax." She says opening the door and heading in the house.

Once she was in safely I smile and turn around. I head back to my car and head to my house. The gates open and I drive straight in. I park my car in the garage before going into the house.

I walk into the kitchen where mom and Gio where stood.

"I didn't know you were here." I say when I see Gio.

"Here I am." Gio says and smiles.

"Where were you tonight?" Mom asks crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm literally an adult I don't need to tell you about everything I do." I groan and she raises an eyebrow.

"Whilst you live under my roof you will tell me where you went when I ask." She tells me and I sigh.

I cannot wait to move out from this house in January.

"Tell me." She says and I sigh.

"He was on a date." Gio says and I slap his arm.

Mom's mood changes instantly.

"With who? What's she like?" She bombard me with questions whilst I get a bottle of water from the fridge.

"I went with a girl I met like 2 weeks ago." I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Yes she's beautiful. No your not going to met her yet. I don't know if it'll go further. I'm not telling you her name. Don't ask Gio about her and I'm going to go to my room so me and Gio can talk about something I have to do in about half an hour." I say and mom rolls her eyes and kisses Gio's forehead before we go up to my room.

"Fill me in." Gio says when I walk into my room. I sit down at my desk and Gio sits in front of it.

"I am not telling you about my date with Lara." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Why not?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"It's s none of your buisness." I say and he rolls his eyes again.

"Look I know you like Lara and whatever so im curious stop being an asshole and tell me." He says and I roll my eyes.

"It was good." I say. Just thinking about our date brings a smile to my face.

"You're so happy it's making me feel sick." Gio says and I roll my eyes. "I've never seen you like this before man." He says and I roll my eyes. I'm going to punch him.

"It's different with Lara she doesn't know anything about this life. She just thinks I'm a business man." I say and smile.

"Did you find anything out?" He asks and I nod.

"Alannah is Lara's sister. Their dad left the day after her sixteenth birthday. James is not Alannah's dad but she's called him dad multiple times." I say and Gio nods then furrows his eyebrows.

"It still doesnt explain why shes a complete and utter ghost." He says and I nod. He's right. I probably would never do this if I didn't know much about someone before dating them.

"Right let's change subjects so we can run over tonight before actually going." I say and he nods.

Once it was time to head out I grab my phone from the desk and put it in my suit pocket. We head down to the garage and get into my car.

"What the fuck is that noise?" Gio asks once I pull out of the garage.

"Its your phone isn't it?" I ask and he shakes his head looking around. He pulls out a bag and turns to me.