Slutty Cousin P.2

I wasn't really going to make part 2 but @Queen_Lola suggested a very good idea so here ya go

**

I curled my fingers around the White shampoo (too lazy to think of a brand), pouring a bit in my palms. My hands trembled as I placed it back, full of fear and doubt.

Here I am, showering in the middle of the day, trusting Niall in not cheating on me with Becca. Maybe that was too much and my trust needed to lower a bit. Then again, Niall and I built our relationship on trust. He wouldn't do that, right?

Just as I decided on trusting my boyfriend, and to continue my shower in peace, I heard a laugh from downstairs... Her laugh!

Why would she laugh that loud?

My heart pounded as I washed my hands from the shampoo, putting on some sweatpants and a hoodie.

Opening the door, I descended the stairs slowly, inspecting for any couple making out on the couch.

I covered my mouth with my hand in shock as I saw Becca pinned to the wall, kissing... some guy. Comfort reigned my face when I realized that wasn't Niall, and I let out a sigh full of revival, which, accidentally, pulled their attention.

"Who's she?" The guy asked, eyeing me up and down.

"Oh... That's just my cousin!" Becca rolled her eyes, setting her hands on his belt.

"Well... If you wanna sleep with someone, that won't happen in my house!" I demanded, tapping my feet againt the tiles. Of course, she ignored me, pulling the guy in another heated kiss.

I looked at Niall, who was standing next to me... Wait what!

"Niall!" I called. "I didn't see you here!"

"What the fuck is going on?" He pointed to Becca and her 'boyfriend', giving me questioning look.

"I dunno, but we have a lot of ice, right?" I smirk as Niall's confused face remained constant.

"Ice?"

"Ice!" I towed him with me to the kitchen, getting out a bucket and filling it with cold water, then adding 4 cubes of ice.

Niall chuckled, taking the bucket out of my hand.

"I will do it!" He smirked, walking out of the kitchen. I followed him and stood in front of the occupied couple.

He mouthed "Sweet revenge" before tossing the water on them.

"How about that as a warning?" Niall sniggered, throwing the bucket at them.

"You bastard. I spent 30 minutes curling my hair." Becca shrieked. Typical!

I laughed off, using Niall pillow to rest on.

"That was awesome!" I giggled, enfolding him.

**

Well then... that wasn't as I expected to be... I don't even know where did the water bucket idea came from anyway, stay sexy