Kids (Request)

"So I just told her I don't want it."You shrugged, talking to your best friend on the phone.

"What did she tell you then?"

"She just yelled." Y/BF/N started laughing, making you laugh along.

"This is the funniest thing I've ever heard!" I nodded.

"I know rig-" I was interrupted when my husband, Niall, entered the room , frowning at me.

"Jada, I made Greg take care of James because I want to spend some time with you... alone. You are spending it with Y/BF/N?" He made a hurtful face at you, crossing his arms against his chest. Y/BF/N must have heard because she immediately said Goodbye in a giggle and hung up.

You smiled, getting up, wrapping your arms around his neck and pecking his pouty lips.

"Now we are alone. How about we watch some romantic movie?" Niall rolled his eyes but nodded, flashing a weak smile.

.

.

"I'm bored... and I don't wanna watch movies." Niall complained, tightening his grip on your waist as you were both cuddling on the couch, watching 'Crazy Stupid Love'.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" You asked, moving your attention to him. He sighed, nervously sitting up and rubbing his neck.

"Babe... I- I was thinking. Don't you wanna have kids?" He questioned, lightly caressing your waist.

"We have James!"

"Other than James," He chuckled "I've always wanted to have two or three kids, ya know?" You moved to sit on his lap, finding the topic sweet.

"Yeah, me too. I've always wanted a boy and a girl." You admitted. Niall smiled, hovering over you.

"Well. I'm sure James will be happy to have a cute little baby sister!" He attached his lips to yours, gently pushing you and placing his body in the space between your legs. You smiled at his sweetness and kissed back, slowly and softly.

"So, What about now?" Niall bit his lip, mumbling as he disconnected his lips from yours but was still close that you could hear his heartbeats.

"Wanna make babies, Horan?" You smirked against his lips. Niall moaned in response, grabbing you roughly but eagerly up stairs. Let's say it was a hell of a night.

.

a/n:

A massive thank youuuu to @onedirection_1_dm for requesting this... you are the first person to request an imagine and u basically made my day so thank youuu . anyway, i hope you liked it, sooo sorry for the long wait and stay sexyyyy