Attacker (Request)

With each step you took, your worry and anxiety decreased but there was still this aching in your stomach which made you wanna throw up.

For the past weeks, your teacher, Mr.Brien, has been shamelessly flirting with you. He would wink at you, smirk and do signatures but today he touched you while you were walking out of class and asked  you to come to his office after school, since he wanted to tell you something 'important'.

You couldn't tell your boyfriend, Niall, because you knew he would throw fits or beat the shit out of him. In other words, fright prevented you.

Standing in front of his office, you took out your phone and texted Niall to meet you at your locker as Mr.Brien's room was next to your locker, in case anything happened. Then knocking three times, you waited.

The door opened and Mr.Brien's smirky face appeared. You had to admit, he was sorta handsome, with a very muscular body, however you weren't interested in him at all.

"Cassilla... Come in!" He invited you.

"No thanks. I... am in a hurry!" You lied, not wanting to be alone with a creep.

"Okay!"He replied, checking you out... As if you wouldn't mind.

"Eh.. You said you needed me?"you questioned, sounding unsure.

"Yeah... Yeah!"He paused, placing a hand on you shoulder. That's when you started getting uncomfortable, he was touching you again and it drove you mad... Even if it was your shoulder. "I wanted to advise you to pay more attention at class, and less daydreaming."

"But I'm always paying attention... And I always get A's!"

"That's right. You are my favorite student."He smirked.

"Then why did you tell me to pay at-"

"Forget what I told you." His voice was raising. Although, you didn't notice because of your nervousness, but he was slowly pulling you close to him. It was only when you were inches away from him that you noticed.

Your hands removed his, but suddenly, he pulled you in.

"Come in!"He demanded, drawing you in, despite your resistance.

"No... I n-need to go."You stuttered, taking a step back each time he take a step forward.

"You are not going anywhere until I get what I want from you!" Losing hope in pulling you inside for privacy, he pushed you against the wall, in a matter of seconds, and his hands started roaming your body lustfully.

You cried out, screaming for help but no one was around.

He shushed you, attacking your neck and sucking.

"STOP!" you shrieked, attempting to push him with your eyes squeezed shut. When every other attempt failed, you screamed from the top of your lungs, feeling stupid and dump. Of course he was going to do that. What was you expecting? An apology with daisies?

You kept screaming and pushing, until his heavy weight was soon removed and a yelp reached your ears. You opened your eyes to find, both Niall and your professor, fighting.

Niall tossed him on the floor, punching until his knuckles were red and Mr.Brien's face was bloody.

"Niall!" You called "Niall, stop!" Still punching. "NIALL, YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM!" You yelled, setting your hands on his shoulder to calm him down. "Stop!" You ordered, observing blood on his face as well.

He stared at you with enraged eyes, but soon sofened when you started gently rubbing his shoulder.

Clealry, your attacker passed out so you needn't worry about him now.

"Is that why... you texted me?" Niall asked as he straightened up. "You never text me after school. I thought something was up. And I was right!"

You held his hand, caressing his palms. "I was just worried because he is a creep and I knew something like this might happen. Don't ask me why I went though!" Chuckling, Niall pulled you in a hug, leaving soft kisses on your bruised neck.

"Definitely should inform the principal about this!"

**

a/n:

IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE.. i really was sick and with school stuff and blah i was so discouraged to write anything... anyway...  This imagine is dedicated to @loveforHoran93. fo Follow her everyone...Hope you likfe it and thanks for requesting :)