Kiss

You took a deep breath as you got out of the car. It was your fourth date with Niall Horan and it couldn't get any better... Although one thing bothered you genuinely, you haven't kissed yet.

Apparently, Niall tried to kiss you on your first date but it didn't end well because your older brother cut it off so quickly that you couldn't even feel Niall's warm breath on your lips. The moment was stumpy and unsatisfactory.

And now that it was your fourth date, you really desired that forgotten kiss.

Standing on your doorstep, you were nervous and at a loss for words.

Niall was holding your keys as he stood next to you.

Say something!

"Thank you for tonight!" You blurted, facing him. He flashed you a smile that made you smile back, though you could tell it wasn't wholehearted.

"Maybe we can go to the movies this weekend." Niall suggested. Your smile expanded. It surprised you that he wanted to go out with you again.

"Yeah! That would be really cool. Maybe we can see 'Spy'."

Niall nodded. "Yeah sure!"

'Awkward' was the only suitable word to describe your conversation.

Niall opened your door and gave you one last smile before walking away. That's when it hit you.

"Niall! Wait." You ran back to him, standing closer than you intended. "My keys!"

Suddenly, Niall looked dumbstruck. Red drenched his cheeks as he took some steps closer and leaned in. You frowned at his lips, confused and confounded. However, that didn't stop you from leaning in closer. You were finally going to kiss him and you couldn't say 'No' to the moment.

It was a nervous but passionate kiss. Niall's hand trailed to your waist while his tongue found its way between your lips. Your lips locked together, deepening the kiss. It was just like what you imagined it would be, slow and sweet... So sweet that you didn't have the heart to pull back... But you did anyway.

"I meant my keys!" The sentence slipped from your mouth accidentally and you couldn't help but internally hit yourself... Multiple times.

"O- Oh! Sorry." Niall fumbled with your keys, his face redder than ever. "H- Here y-" You pushed your lips to his in another passionate kiss, this time feeling more confident.

It didn't last long, only long enough to wash away the embarrassment you stupidly caused him to feel.

You pulled back, grinning."I definitely meant that!"

.

Well, that's super embarrassing lol but it's kinda quick and short
(Not edited bc I'm lazy af)