Misfortune (Part 2)

Your P.O.V:

Knocking on the door, I noticed that it was already open. The idiot left his door open. I despairingly opened it, walking inside and closing it. My back rested against the door as I felt an intolerable headache approach me, beside the anguish I was going through. I opened my mouth to say his name but nothing came out except a loud pathetic sob. Laughs and Chattering were heard from the living room, signaling the boys are here. Before I could depart the flat, for the sake of the humiliation I'll cause myself, my name was heard from the end of the hallway.

"(Y/N)?'' It was Louis, with a vast smile splattered on his face. "Good you came, we were havi-'' He stopped babbling the moment I collided on the floor, letting it all out. I couldn't take it anymore. I definitely couldn't.

"Shit... NIALL... (Y/N), you okay?'' He placed his hands on my cheeks, trying to lift my face but I lightly shoved him away. I was wailing with my head buried in between my legs. He kept yelling Niall's name until I felt another pair of arms wrapped around my waist and in seconds, Niall was setting me on his bed. I curled into a ball again and started shamelessly crying in front of him.

"(Y/N) Please look at me... Please, just tell me what's wrong? What happened?'' His voice was a mixture of confusion and unease. He kept caressing my back with his thumb, encouraging me to give him explanation.

"D- Dave... He che- cheated on me... with Z- Zoe.'' I didn't want to watch Niall's face as he took in the news, but I could tell he was shocked because of the surprised 'What' that came out of his mouth.

"How did you know that?'' I looked at him, without uttering a word, hoping he would understand on his own. "He told you or... you found o-''

''They were having sex at his place, even though I texted him an hour ago telling him I'm coming over.'' The weeping was over, but the pain in my chest was stronger than ever. Niall's eyes were no longer looking at mine; they were staring at the ceiling. For minutes, no words were exchanged between us and I longed for knowing what was going through his mind. Until Niall wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me the embrace I've been wanting for so long.

"I'm so sorry.'' The sincerity in his voice put me at ease, reminding me that someone still cares about me. '' He doesn't deserve you anyways.''

It surprised me how relaxed he made me feel, how unbelievably tender his touch felt as he wiped my moist cheeks. I let out a content sigh, smiling faintly at him.

"I was going to break up with him anyway.'' I explained.

Niall kissed my cheek. "Well, then don't cry. Don't waste your tears on someone like him.'' I nodded, giving him an appreciative look. He grinned.

"Are you hungry? Because there's a new restaurant that just opened at the end of the street, it looks good. Wanna try it? '' Niall asked while his hand nervously rubbed the back of his neck, but the smile never left his face.

"Yeah! I'm really hungry.'' I replied, secretly hoping that things would get better tonight.

And they did! 

.

A/N:

      That sucked big time... SORRY