Birthday Present

"No,Put it here!''You thought out loud,pointing at the corner of the room.Liam lift the present again and marched towards the corner of the room,replacing it.

"Thanks Li!''You smiled thankfully as you looked around you.The room was beautifully decorated with balloons,modern collections on the tables and a loud music system.All for your boyfriend's birthday, Niall, tomorrow.

Suddenly,Harry burst out through the doors,panting."Niall..He's here!''His hand clutched his chest as he continuously breathed.Zayn and Louis looked at you with wide eyes.

"I thought you told him yo-''

''I know.I did!''You rushed out of the room to reach him before he enters the kitchen because that's where the decorating stuff,food and beers are placed.

"Niall?''You called out.

"Y/N? Finally found you!''You turned around to see Niall standing just in front of the kitchen. Better not turn around.

"Um....Niall,What are you doing here?'' You asked,trying to sound as patient as you can although you wanted to drag him out of the house in less than a second.

"I...I kept texting you but you were not responding.''He replied, looking worriedly at his phone then at you again "So I thought something was up and I came!''

"Uh,No...Nothing..nothing.It's just I..my phone were...I left it in the car,I guess!''You lied,setting a fake smile on your face.Niall raised an eyebrow and was just about to turn around when you grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards you.He looked at you with bewilderment.

"Where are you going?''You asked, making it sound like a casual question to not be suspected.

"To the kitchen,To grab something to eat! I'm hungry!''He chuckled nervously, looking at you with a 'What's Wrong' face.He then turned around but you immediately distracted him with taking off your shirt and throwing it on the ground, leaving you in your black lace bra. His eyes widened in surprise and you noticed the faint smirk that appeared on his face.

"Y/N,You okay?''Niall chuckled....again and picked you shirt from the ground.You pulled him closer,curling your arms around his neck and smashing your lips against his.

''I want you.Let's go to my house,okay?''You licked his tongue,gaining a moan from Niall.

"Why not upstairs?''He mumbled against your lips,his hands wrapping around your waist as he pushed his chest against yours.It was clear that what you did turned him on and he wanted more.

''Because...I feel more comfortable in my house?'' You lied,knowing that nothing compares your shared house.

''No..C'mon!''He panted and grabbed your wrist towards the kitchen but you pulled him back again.

"Not in the kitchen!" You whined. "In the bathroom!'' Forgetting your duty in the excitement of sex with Niall,Your precedence now was getting him in bed.

"The Bathroom?" He paused and furrowed."Look, Y/N.I'm happy you want sex,really I am.but what's wrong? Is there someone in the kitchen.....A- Are you cheating on me?''Sudden realization hit him as he spoke,his eyes widening in fear.Guilt washed your face as you observed the panic on Niall's face.

''No..Uh,Niall.Just don't look back." was the stupidest thing you said because that made him more nosy and of course,he curiously turned around.

"What's all of that?''

"Happy Birthday..I guess!'' Well....Unsuccessful attempt! But Later that day when the boys left, You rewarded him with an early birthday present in your bedroom and made it the best unforgettable birthday ever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

a/n:

Sooo..........Was this one good?? Hope ya like it guys :)