31 (stormstar)

Woohoo! First chapter we get to see him as leader

Stormstar made sure he didnt leave a trace of his scent as he leaped through the trees until he stopped at the twolegplace. Looking from side to side, he saw no monsters on the thunderpath and darted past in a rush.

He looked for ritora where he last saw her but she was not in her alleyway. Stormstar settled with asking a kittypet where she was. Although he didnt like the idea, he didnt know how big the twolegplace was and asking would save so much time.

He saw a brown tom sitting on the fence of his twoleg nest and stormstar asked him where ritora and angelica were. The dumb kittypet decided not to tell him so stormstar hissed at him, this seemed to get the kittypet moving. He jumped off the fence and flicked his tail for stormstar to follow. The skyclan leader did not enjoy the feeling of stone under his paws but he would have to get used to it if he were to spend a few days there.

After what seemed like moons of walking, they made it to where ritora and angelica were staying. The kittypet ran back to where he came from.
He was at an abandoned twoleg nest. The structure was small and seemed cramped. From under the twoleg nest, a cat called his name which made him jump in surprise. The cat giggled and gestured for him to follow her
"My name is Angelica. Ritora told me to expect you, she is out looking in the dumpsters for food but she will be back soon."

Angelica looked similar to her sister but her fur was more brown than black

She had a scent as if she had rolled in a patch of mint that was so strong that it made stormstar wrinkle his nose in discust.
"Ritora doesnt like the smell too, but i think it hides us from any foxes in the night. They like to rummage around here a lot" angelica explained.

They went into a big burrow that led underneathe the twoleg den and opened up into a spacious area.
Angelica told stormstar that they did not like the twoleg nests so they had to settle here. She also said how they travel to different areas in the twoleg place when food sources became low. They would let every kittypet fear them and learn not to mess with them.

"All this is good and well, but how did you recognise me?" Stormstar interupted.
"Oh, ritora told me what you looked like and i remembered the your scent that was on her when she came back from your little meeting. Also you smell a lot like a forest cat. I am warning you though, stay away from my sister, if you ever go near her or harm her you will regret it, i know you are using us for your own benefit"
Stormstar was taken aback by the sudden harshness from the cat.

"Angelica! who is there?" Stormstar recognised the voice of Ritora as she entered the dark burrow.
"Oh it is only stormclaw" the tabby she-cat responded to her sister.
"So you have become leader then?" Ritora asked, turning to face the skyclan cat.
"My name is stormstar now acctually"
"Hmph, strange forest cat traditions. I found some cake, a bit of pizza and some fries. You can have some if you like" the rougue gestured towards the pile she brought in with her.
"Sorry, i dont eat twoleg food" stormstar said
"You need to eat whilst you stay here" angelica said.

Stormstar grumbled then took one of the 'fries.' They were a long yellow thing that was mushy and soft. It had a strange texture to it that the tom did not enjoy.

"What i was thinking was that we should raise an army of cats who are like you and want revenge, or if they want land." Stormstar sugested. This made ritora look up and frown
"The works of 'rougues' are always done alone, we dont need the others. We do even know their names." Angelica retorted, joining the conversation.
"You said yourself before, i wouldnt get anywhere alone. We need to get others guys. This is the only way. We can even force some kittypets to fight if it comes to it!"
Ritora started nodding, "that does make sense to group together with others but the question is, why would they join?"
"If they are seeking revenge they could help, if they was some land they could help. Anything like that"
"Now that i am thinking about it," Angelica spoke up, "i do know someone, come with me"