17 (duckpaw)

Duckpaw was prodded awake by yellowheart and she mummbled.
"Its time for half moon gathering!" Yellowheart hissed and grabbed the she-cat by the scruff.

Duckpaw moaned and got up. But yellowheart was already leaving the den. Duckpaw quickly followed and started their journey to mothermouth. Skyclan medicine cats had the longest journey theough most of the territories so they had to wake up earlier to get there on time.

When they reached thunderclan border they saw flipscreetch waiting for them, he was yellowheart's apprentice. The tom's voice always sounded angry but he was actually good hearted and a great friend. They walked to the moonstone as a trio.

When they finaly got to their destination they saw sedarstone of shadowclan already waiting for them.

The darkwind of riverclan and feathercloud and greensong of windclan all came together and the medicine cats all quickly greeted eachother as the moon was already rising above the spiked mountain.

Duckpaw had grown used to the darkness of the cave as she felt her way towards the moonstone. The sight she was greeted with always astonished her.

The stone glistened a beutiful blue and purple that iluminated the cave. A strand of light entered through the hole right above which made the moon and stars reflect off of the shiny structure

"Duckpaw, step forwards" yellowheart ordered. She understood what was going on and stepped forward unquestionably

"I, yellowheart, medicine cat of  thunderclan and temporary medicine cat of skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Duckpawpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

Duckpaw's voice did not falter she was determined and finaly achieved her goal. With a strong tone she responded, "i do" with a polite nod.

"Then by the powers of starclan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Duckpaw, from this moment you will be known as duckheart. StarClan honors your eager nature and care, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of skyclan!" Yellowheart finished.

The medicine cats chanted her name loudly that it echoed in the cave, she was sure that all the prey outside would have heared it. Duckheart was filled with pride as yellowheart rested her muzzle of top of her head. She felt a surge of happyness at the warmth of her mentor's touch and in turn, she licked yellowheart's shoulder.

This chapter would have been way long but i have decided to split it into too parts or it would be way longer than my average page size. Instead we will get a look at stormclaw until we get back to duckheart. Ahhh i keep almost writing paw instead of their warrior namesssss. Ill hv to get used to it though. I really love the description in this chapter, i dunno why i decided to add more description in this one but sure, why not, duckpaw it becoming a full med cat now ~candy