26 (duckheart)

What should i do? The medicine cat asked herself. She was pacing up and down her den, wondering if she should tell anyone about stormclaw. Thinking about it made duckheart's head hurt and she had to stop for a breather.

Stormclaw walked in. This surprised her entierly, he never came to her even if he had a serious injury. He might be here to say sorry and that it was a mistake!  She got her hopes rised to the clouds only for it to drop down at his angry face.

"Duckheart!" He growled, "im here to remind you of something"
Duckheart was shaking from fear and her fur bristled when stormclaw came close to her.
"Remember that if you tell anyone about anything i will kill you. I am watching you at all times." He taunted.
Duckheart noticed she had never felt fear like this. The very presence of stormclaw shook her to the bone and of course, like her ruined greiving self, duckheart believed the word of the murderer.

Still shaking, duckheart curled up in her nest to take her mind off of things.
"Spotwave help me please!"
"I know you are scared duckheart but trust me that you will find a way soon, and when that time comes then i will help you." Spotwave said.
"Thank you spotwave, but when?"
"You will know"

A short chapter after 2 or 3 long chapters. I was hoping i could making this longer but my brain died.