1 (duckkit)

Duckkit ran around her brother, spotkit. He was a brown spotted white cat. Spotkit giggled and tried to catch her.
She spotted squintsprout padd out oglf his den, his head down.
"What is wrong with him?" Duckkit asked
Their mother, fernleap walked to them "his apprentice, pebblepelt died a few days after you were born, some sort of dream or something."
"If i become a medicine cat will that happen to me"
"Of course not duckkit. This never happened before, this is the only time it will ever happen"
She nodded and went back to playing with spotkit.

Her two other brothers walked to her, stormkit and antlerkit.
"Hi duckkit" antlerkit greeted. Duckkit and spotkit were not as close to stormkit and antlerkit as they were to each other but antlerkit seemed to stick by stormkit's side. Antlerkit was a dark brown kit and stormkit was a white striped grey cat.

"Wanna duel?" Stormkit asked
"Sure!" Duckkit exclaimed.
Stormkit jumped at her she fell under him. He jumped off and they restarted. They tumbled around eachother for a while when stormkit had dont what no cat does whilst sparring, he unsheathed his claws! She yowled in pain as he scratched her side and fernleap was instantly at her side.
"Oops!" Stormkit said.
Squintprout healed her wound and said it was a mistake that must never happen again, the grey kit nodded.

"You okay?" Spotkit asked
"Yeah"
"Lets play hide and seek!"
"Yeah!"
She started counting and spotkit hid. She looked behing bushed till she found him at the back of the apprentice den
"Found you!"
"Oof. I thought i hid well. I suposed i didnt have time to hide in one of the next"
"Lets get out before the apprentices come out!"
"Okay"