19 (duckheart)

Duckheart bent down to touch her nose to the moonstone. She shivered at the touch but settled fown into a deep sleep, waiting to be greeted by her ancestors.

She was in a field, the sky filled with purple clouds. She noticed something, she was in skyclan camp. A streak of lightning struck down fron the sky blinding duckheart momentarily. She was taken aback by this attack from the storm and turned around. She turned around and squinted because of the rain. Her eyes focused on a tiny plant, it was a sprout of a flower. She couldnt take her eyes off of it as if her head was stuck in place. The sprout just stood there, tall and brave in the midst of the chaos but that did not stop the storm, lightning zapped the sprout off of the stem as it shattered to pieces. Duckheart stood, inspecting the broken plant as another wave of lightning zapped her. She shook awake with a jolt, screaming as she did so.

Flipscreetch was the only one awake in the cave so far. He saw duckheart's shaling body and went clise to her to comfort her. "Bad dream?" He asked. Duckheart nodded, still shaking. Flipscreetch curled his tail around her body to steady her.
"It's okay, it was only a dream duckheart." Flipscreetch reasured but she couldnt help the feeling that it was more than a dream. Her breathing did settle by the time the others woke up.

Yellowheart was the first to leave the cave. As they all met back outside of mothermouth she spoke up, "i shall be staying in skyclan untill full moon. I shall not surprize my clanmates in the middle of the night and i must help duckheart settle into being a full medicine cat"
Flipscreetch nodded without objection and they all headed back to their respective clans.

As they were walking, duckpaw got a whift of skyclan cat scent on the path that was not her own, though it smelt simmilar. She could not tell who this scent belonged to even though it smelled fresh.

It was dawn when they returned to their camp. Spotwave was the first to greet her as she entered the camp. "Duckpaw! You're back!"
"Duckheart, acctually!" Yellowheart responded to the brown tom. Spotwave gasped in excitment as he stared at his sister, then he started chanting her new name. The clan heared this and started chanting with him, "duckheart, duckheart!"
Duckheart grerted the cats as they chanted her new name but she stared at stomclaw who was panting in the corner of camp, a dark look on his face, and duckheart just couldnt shake off the dream she had gotten.