- I am your mother, you can't act like this towards me. You putted a concubine in same position as me and now you trust her more than you trust me, which gave birth to you. - Hurrem said angrily to Bayezid.

- Hurrem, stop. It is not time for this talk. - Suleyman said to Hurrem which hurted her a lot obviously.

- Mihrimah, what can you tell me about that? - Suleyman turned to his only daughter and his favourite child, Mihrimah, to ask her. He trusted her most of everyone, so he would listen to her opinion.

I was scared if Mihrimah would stand by Hurrem's side. At the end, Hurrem is her mother. And whatever she did, she will always stay her mother. I was almost sure that Mihrimah would defend Hurrem this time.

- I would give everything that I shouldn't be in this situation, because I don't want to say anything bad about my mother

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- I would give everything that I shouldn't be in this situation, because I don't want to say anything bad about my mother. I love my mother with my whole heart and she is everything for me. - Mihrimah said to Sultan. It was the hardest for Mihrimah this time. She had to decide if she is going to stand by me, tell the truth and judge Hurrem, or she will stand by Hurrem's side.

She sighed and closed her eyes to think for few minutes. I saw she isnt sure what she should do. Hurrem was looking at her and she tried to convince her to lie to Sultan to save her head.

- But this time I won't lie like I did million of times before to Defend my mother. This time its fault of my mother. She was threatening Aslihan all the time since they came to Istanbul and she wanted her ring back. When Aslihan didn't do it, my mother attacked her together with Fahriye. - Mihrimah said and bowed her head down. It was too hard for her to do this to her mother.

- How can you do that Mihrimah? How can you tell such a lies about your mother? - Hurrem started yelling on Mihrimah

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- How can you do that Mihrimah? How can you tell such a lies about your mother? - Hurrem started yelling on Mihrimah. She was at the egde of tears from anger.

- Those are not lies, Valide. I won't tolerate your acts anymore. - Mihrimah yelled on Hurrem which shocked everyone. Suleyman just sighed and turned to Hurrem.

- Return the emerald ring to Aslihan. - Suleyman said with a calm tone of voice to Hurrem. She couldn't believe what is he telling to her.

- No, Suleyman, no. How can you do it? You gifted me this! How can you take this away from me? - Hurrem asked him.

- Do what I said to you. Right now. - Suleyman said to Hurrem angrily. She barely could do it. She was taking it from her hand really slowly. She looked at it once again, and then gave me it.

I took it from Hurrem and gave her a smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I took it from Hurrem and gave her a smile. She saw she couldn't mess with me. I got what is mine back to me. I putted the ring back on my hand immediatley, looking at her how jealous she is looking at me while I am doing that.

- You should prepare your thing, Hurrem. - Suleyman said to her as hr sat on his bed.

- Why should I? - Hurrem asked him confusedly because she had no idea what is Suleyman talking about.

- Because you are leaving this Palace. I am sending you to Amasya, and I don't want to see you anymore. - Suleyman said and looked at another way, because he didn't want to look at Hurrem anymore. He was disappointed because of her acts.

- You are really doing that? Because of Aslihan, you are banishing me to Amasya? That is how much I mean to you? - Hurrem went angrily in front of Suleyman's face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- You are really doing that? Because of Aslihan, you are banishing me to Amasya? That is how much I mean to you? - Hurrem went angrily in front of Suleyman's face.

- I am sending you because you did many criminal works. You had your fingers in everything, but I was too blind to see it until now. - Suleyman said to her.

- I will return here one day. - Hurrem looked at him angrily.

- While I am alive, you won't return here. And after you did, I am sure Bayezid also won't want to have you when he ascends the throne. - Suleyman raised his head and said to Hurrem which was killed by his words.

ASLIHAN SULTAN ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें