17: Loyalty to the Mistress

Start from the beginning

"Young Mistress, do you give them permission to enter?" The guards asked.

"I would like to give them permission to enter the Mansion." Alice said, the guards nodding and opening the doors.

"You may all enter...Thank you for your permission Young Mistress..." The guard said.

"Thank you." Alice said, smiling. The guards looking away smiling, as if they achieved something.

As they all went inside, the doors closed behind them. Before they can go any further, voices were heard from the other side of the door. Sounding like the guards from outside.

"We got to see the Young Mistress smile!" The guards exclaimed, celebrating.

"What did they say!?" Alice said, hearing what the guards said.

"The people here in this part of the territory value their Mistress that even a simple smile can be a big celebration for them. That's how loyal they are." Aiden explained as they went up the stairs.

When you enter the mansion, you will see 2 staircases, in the middle of the two, leads to the kitchen and dining room. Beside the left staircase leads to 1 room of the museum the living room, while beside the right staircase leads to another room for the museum and a library or study room. Upstairs has the second floor made of glass and wood on the sidelines, we can see some artifacts and fossils displayed. The rooms around it are the bedrooms and another spiral staircase in the 2 corners. On the whole third floor is the grand ballroom, with a balcony around the exterior. The fourth floor is a mini garden patio, you can be able to see a lot when you stand there.

"There's so much fossils here..." Francis said in amazement.

"He's getting excited again." Adrion said.

"There's a lot more to see, young doctor...There are fossils everywhere in this mansion." Aiden said.

"Let's go to the ballroom, there are more fossils and artifacts there." Aiden said, leading them to the ballroom.

"Why don't we go the other rooms downstairs?" Adrion asked as they went up.

"It's because it's only bedrooms, and other rooms you see in a house, it just has some fossils...The ones that are special are kept there so they won't be stolen, plus they are guarded by security systems." Aiden replied as they enter the ballroom.

"Woah...It's so big..." Alistair said looking around in awe.

"This is where most celebrations here are, but only a few are allowed since it the ballroom can't fit all of them here" Owen said, remembering his past experiences in the ballroom.

"What memories we had in this ballroom..." Zion said, the Crystals nodding in agreement.

"What kind of celebrations do they have here...?" Alistair asked.

"Well...They celebrate if there is a new discovery, funerals and others...Their most important is when they celebrate the Mistress' birthday...Again, they value their ruler like a goddess. They give gifts of honor and invite the leaders and us if we're available." Aiden said.

"I can guess anything that involves the Mistress is celebrated?" Francis asked, the Crystals nodding.

"I'm curious how they'll celebrate your birthday sis." Adrion said, looking at his sister smirking.

"I don't really think it's necessary to have such a grand party." Alice said, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh, she will be having a very special celebration with her people." Owen said.