Scared and Scarred~ Jack Kline

Imagine being a nephilim and Team Free Will coming to save you from your rough situation.

"There, there little one." The old witch cooed.

You hated when she called you that. The audacity this woman had to try and calm you as you sat cuddled in the corner in fear of her with a tight shackle around your ankle. She held a bowl of soup in her wrinkley hands that she held out to you. She always distracted you before stabbing you with a needle to inject you with some of her voodoo juice or cut your skin you collect your blood. You were so hungry and the soup smelt so good and just for a moment you thought that mabye the witch was just being nice for once.

You reached your hands out and took the bowl of soup carefully. As you moved it to your mouth there was a stinging pain in your left arm. You moved in surprise, almost spilling your soup on yourself and glancing down to find the witch injecting some kind of sparkly stuff.

"Calm down this will make you stronger." She smiled sitting back infront of you.

You picked up the soup and drank it not paying attention to the witch until you noticed she was chanting something under her breath. As your eyes went to her and you dropped the empty soup bowl she shushed you.

"They're here." She said quietly before unlocking your shackle and raising to her feet, "Now be quiet until I tell you. This is going to be good"

***

Third person P.O.V

Dean, Sam, Cas and Jack all rode silently down the rode in the Impala before Dean pointed out a large abandoned farm house in the middle of grassy fields. They were hunting a witch that had killed multiple angels and a person. Sam found it odd her base wasn't hidden.

"She wants to be found." Cas pointed out as they pulled in the driveway, "It's a trap."

"Well good thing we're prepared right?" Dean asked with a sarcastic smile as him and Sam stepped out of the car.

Cas sighed in annoyance before opening his door and stepping out. Jack was the only one left in the car and shook himself out of his daze. As his foot hit the loose gravel outside the vehicle and he stood up he suddenly felt like there was someone trying to contact him, like they were trying to wake him up from a dream.

Then that's when he reconised it. It was a cry for help, someone was in trouble and pain. Serious pain. It rang through his head making him wince and cover his ears, trying to escape the noise. Flickering in and out like a choppy radio signal as the person's vocie broke through. Around him Dean, Sam and Cas yelled frantically, not knowing what was happening to him.

"Jack! Jack, what's wrong?" Dean yelled as he gripped the nephilim's shoulders and shook him.

"Jack you've got to tell us something." Sam said significantly calmer then his brother but still worried.

Then he heard her. She was struggling, locked up for months without a excape. She was poisoned, injected with harmful substances. Most importantly, she was broken, tired of fighting. That's when her words came clear as day, saying them outloud through Jack's mouth.

"Get out of here!"

***

"What are you doing?" The witch yelled and pulled you too your feet, "You have to be focused."

The signal slipped away from you and you lost him. He was here to kill the witch, but what would he do with you?

You winced as the witch slapped your arm hard with her boney hand, "Get it together!"