Sweet Child of Mine- Dean×Reader

Imagine adopting a half demon baby and the team working together to raise and protect it.

"Dean, where's my knife?" You called from the library of the Bunker.

"This knife?" Dean asked as he walked towards you with your knife in his hand.

"Yes that knife." You sighed, plucking it from his hand and tucking into your worn brown jacket.

"So get this," Sam said as he approached the two of you from behind, "Eight month old baby surrendered to the police in Ohio after mother claims he's half demon."

"Okay but that could just be some crazy person right?" Dean asked, loading a gun and slipping it into his bag.

"Maybe but there's alot the police left out," Sam explained, "Stating the child has a unnatural sense."

"Well what the hell does that mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows as Sam read off his computer.

"Exactly." Sam snapped shut his computer just as Castiel entered the room.

"I'm assuming we don't kill it." He said tiredly.

"No we don't," Dean confirmed with a small smile, "We save it."

***

You ran your hands over your professional looking jumpsuit as you step out of the Impala. Checking the straps of your jumpsuit in the  reflection of the passenger window you caught Dean staring at you.

"I know, it's crooked." You rolled your eyes and attempted to straighten the top of your suit.

"I don't know what your talking about," Dean scoffed a laugh as he walked over to you. He raised his hands in attempt to fix your top before realizing how close his hands were to your chest. Flicking his eyes up to look at you as if asking for permission you gave him a unfazed look and took a step closer, causes his hands to rest just below your collarbones. Smiling to himself he shifted your top to the right before looking back up at you, "There, all better."

You exchanged a half awkward glance before heading inside. Finding a police officer carrying a small baby in her arms you and Dean approached her with a smile.

"I'm agent Smith and this is my partner agent Jones." You introduced yourself and Dean, "We're here to pick up the... uh live cargo."

"Officer Erin, and my supervisor already told me about you two." She smiled stuck out her free hand for you to shake, "We just need someone to look after her before we can find someone to take her in. A police station is no place for a baby."

"Of course." You smiled as Officer Erin passed the swaddled child into your arms. Looking down at her she smiled, her eyes were a deep brown color and she had just a bit of hair that covered her head. You looked back up at the officer, "What's her name?"

"Doesn't have one." Erin answered with a sigh, "We've got no info on her at all."

The scratching noise of a walkie talkie cut off your answer and the officer excused herself before leaving you and Dean standing in the lobby with a baby in your arms.

You collected the car seat the baby's mother had dropped her off with. Walking out of the police station and back to the Impala, you strapped the car seat into the back seat as Dean watched from the other side of the car.

"What now?" You said, straightening your back and meeting Dean's glance.

"You make such a good mother." Dean smiled innocently.

"Ya until I drop the baby down the stairs." You rolled your eyes jokingly before sliding into the passenger seat of the Impala to which Dean got in beside you.