Don't Call Me That (Requested)

Imagine hunting a nest of vampires with the boys and running into Gordon, the four of you hunting the vamps together.

For Max❤️ Hope you like it.

"Alright," You exclaimed, exiting the small bathroom of the motel room you, Sam and Dean had been staying in, "What we got."

"Decapitation." Sam sighed and shut his laptop, "From the looks of it all the vic's had there heads sliced clean off"

"Maybe their connected to all those cattle slaughters?" Dean asked tossing a French Fry into his mouth. That was Dean, eating French frys at ten in the morning.

"Guess we'll just have to find out."

***

Back in Black by AC/DC plays.

"Would you listen to her purr?" Dean exclaimed, acknowledging his car.

You rolled your eyes, thinking that it probably wasn't healthy for any person to have such a emotional attachment to their car. The three of you drove to the sheriffs office, which was a complete ray of sunshine.

"That guy was a bitch." You pointed out as you walked down the stairs behind Sam and Dean, "Where to now?"

"Candler County Hospital." Sam answered as you slid into the backseat of the Impala, "Take a look at the bodies."

"Going to need a change in costume first." Dean said as he turned the key of the Impala and she roared to life.

Arriving at the hospital you hoped it would give you at least something to work off of. Dean used his fast thinking skills to quickly get the three of you in to look at the body. Sam retrieved a white box with a single human head inside.

"Be my guess." Dean said, pushing the box towards Sam.

"Max?" Sam offered you the pale looking severed head.

"Ew, hell no!" You exclaimed, sliding it back to Sam.

"This is why I call you princess." Dean smirked to which you gave him a annoyed face.

With a disgusted expression Sam investigated the head before Dean requested he look the deceased woman's mouth to which you made the not so amazing discovery that she had fangs.

"Lovely." You huffed sarcastically.

***

Moving on to asking, well more like bribing the locals in the bar to give you info, the case built up and you and the boys walked out of the bar. You had a feeling you reconised quickly, and after exchanging a look with Dean you knew he felt it too.

The three of you turned into a alley quickly the guy quickly losing you but you needed answers. Sneaking you behind the guy, your trio got the jump on him, Dean pinning him to a wall with a knife to his throat, you on his left and Sam on his right.

"Who the hell are you?" You demanded before the boys had anytime to speak.

The guy didn't answer with his name but proved he was a hunter and explained he knew how to kill vampires. Dean removed the knife from his neck to which you were not very impressed about, hunter or not there was something off about the guy.

You all arrived back at the guy's car, who introduced himself as Gordon Walker, and Dean had a look through his stuff while he talked to you and Sam.

"He was a great hunter." Gordon said talking about John Winchester before he turned to you, "Max, the one who's parents died on that hunt correct?"

You wanted to say "Thanks for reminding me asshole" but thought better of it, "That's me."

"I'm so sorry," Gordon meet your eyes to which you quickly glanced away, "I worked a case with them just a few weeks before they passed. Amazing people they were."