Dog Days- Reader×Sam

Imagine adopting three dogs with Sam and Dean being pissed about it.

You and sat in the parking lot for a half a hour before releasing you had clearly got the wrong location.

"All in favor of going home?" You asked sarcastically and rose your hand.

"Alright fine." Sam sighed, starting the car and pulling back onto the highway.

You leaned your head against the window and read a few signs as you drove by. Only one of them really caught your eye which was a small billboard for a animal rescue ahead.

"Hey Sam," You looked over at your boyfriend with sweet eyes, "Since you love me so much..."

"What do you want?" Sam half smirked as his eyes remained on the road.

"Don't you think we could use some other... companion in the Bunker." You asked suspiciously, "Cause there's this rescue up ahead."

"Y/N Dean would kill me." Sam sighed flicking his eyes over to you.

"Maybe but..."

You were cut off as Sam pulled a left into the animal shelter. Giving him a smirk as you unbuckled your seat belt he gave you a warning look, "We're just looking."

"Right of course." You said quickly, getting out of the car and walking to the door alongside Sam.

The two of you entered the front door carefully as if Dean would pop out of nowhere with his slipper and beat the both of you. You smiled at the worker as you approached the counter.

"Hello, I'm Linda, anything I can help you with today?" She asked cheerfully.

"We were interested in looking at some of your dog's." Sam asked for you.

"Oh thank goodness." They woman sighed to which she received confused glaces from you and Sam, "Sorry, it's just the last few days we've been getting all these dogs in and barely any fosters or adoptions."

You gave Sam a devilish look before returning your eyes to Linda, "Well I hope we can help."

Nodding, Linda lead you to the rows of kennels full of dogs. You glaced around at all the different sizes and breeds of dogs that all had one thing in common, they need to be adopted.

"Have anything certain your looking for?" Linda asked, turning to look at you.

"Do you have any large, black dogs at the moment?" You asked knowing that they were the first ones to be euthanized when the shelter was full.

"I believe we do actually." Linda smiled before leading you through to a almost completely black English mastiff named Rex who was coincidentally best friends with a husky named Poppy.

Linda's radio went off and she excused herself before leaving you and Sam standing infront of the kennel.

"Rex, one year old English mastiff, neutered, good with other dogs and animals." Sam read aloud, "He seems like a good fit."

"You know what's a good number? Three." You said absently and began looking around at the other kennels.

"Three!" Sam exclaimed, "Do you want me to be disowned?"

"What about this pretty girl?" You asked crouching down next to kennel a little ways away from Sam. You selected her info and read aloud, "Poppy, three year old female, husky mix, spayed, no cats but loves hanging with Rex."

"Well it's a good thing we don't have cats then." Sam added sarcastically.

"I'll let you pick the last one." You smiled.