CHAPTER 19 Menma's Origin

An hour later

"...and that is what happened before we got a message saying how Yota did something troublesome and third had to leave"(Asura finishing the explanation)

Minato was hugging Naruto rather possessively and kushina hugged Menma a little too tightly causing him to wake up with a yelp startling her.

"Did I cry myself to sleep?"(Menma blinking)

"Yes you did.How are you feeling?"(Kushina ruffling his head)

"Light like I put down a weight I didn't know I was carrying Thanks mom"(Menma smiling)

Kushina smiled and before she could say any thing.

"What were you talking about anyway? and why is Asura outside naruto?"(Menma frowning)

"Asura was telling us about every thing that happened until now"(Minato)

"Let me guess he spun it in a way that while he was telling the truth he painted all of us who are from a different world in either a bad light or a dangerous light"(Menma)

Minato ,kushina, Tsunade and sarutobi thought for a bit and then turned their rage filled eyes to asura who started sweating and then poofed.

"What did he do wrong?"(Naruto)

Menma turned to him.

"Naru tell me do you think that I am evil or  I will do anything to harm you or anyone else without a proper reason?"(Menma)

"Nah no way you simply don't know how to do that and even if you knew how to do that you won't unless I mess up big time"(Naruto)

"Asura was pretty mush telling our parents that I am evil in a subtle and complicated way or at least I think that was what he was trying to do anyway or try to create a prejudice either one of those two"(Menma)

"Oh"(Naruto)

"Oh and next time you want to discuss things like this at least use message or go to the common room there are eyes and ears everywhere"(Menma)

"What's the common room?"(Kushina)

"He didn't tell you?"(Menma suprised)

She shook her head.

"And none of you bothered to fill it in?"(Menma looked at everyone other than his parents)

 All of them shook their heads.

"Well I think I better show you"(Menma)

"Party invite Uzumaki Kushina and Namikaze Minato"(Menma)

A screen appeared in front of him which said error which caused menma to frown

"I was trying to add you to my party so that we could access the common room but for some reason it shows error"(Menma thinking)

"Mom or dad or both can you try saying 'Message :Hatake Kakashi' while thinking about him?"(Menma)

They did and then were surprised when they heard Kakashi's voice in their head and then explained to them about message.

"As I thought you guys are already in.Can either of you look at me and say observe?"(Menma)

Minato did and was once again surprised.

"What do you see dad?"(Menma)

"A window with a description of you with titles and are those your abilities?"(Minato) 

"Yes they are measured I don't know the standard for it but it is there... Oba-San can you barricade the room?  to prevent any and everyone from entering for at least for 30 minutes? if you can prevent detection to it would be great"(Menma getting serious)