CHAPTER 18 REUNIONS AND CHANGES

A few seconds after Menma crashed on his parents Naruto barged in and stood by the door and the Menma on Minato disappeared with a pop. 

"Come here Naruto"(Minato)

"I..."(Naruto still hesitating)

"We know that you regressed Naruto and that Menma remembers his past and what the both of you were going to do but despite all that you both are first and foremost our children and you will stay that way no matter what.We just hope we can be better parents this time around"(Kushina Melancholic)

Naruto burst into tears and hugged his mom while Menma  went to his dad who was wiping his tears as he saw his wife and child but still was a little jealous of his wife so Menma  hugged him and he started tearing up again.

After everyone calmed down they started chatting mostly about Naruto's and Menma's daily life until Tsunade barged in completely intending on teaching Naruto a lesson but froze up when she saw the family of 4 and then asked a very important question.

"How did you come in Menma? the only way to this place is through the front desk and nobody saw you come in"(Tsunade)

"I shadow traveled but that is none of your concern Oba-san don't you have to check up on my parents?"(Menma)

"Menma be more respectful to Tsunade Sama will you?"(Kushina a bit woried)

"I will in a more official situation but every where else I am calling her Oba-san besides Naru calls her Baa-chan"(Menma) 

Tsunade fumed a bit and Minato started laughing.

"What's so funny Minato?"(Tsunade glaring at the fellow blond) 

"Well I do treat Jiraiya-Sensei as my father and technically that makes you either their aunt or grand ma and the both of them caught one of them each"(Minato)

"Why?"(Menma acting confused)

"She and Ero-sannin go way back they were on the same team and everything"(Naruto interrupting Kushina who was about to introduce her)

"You could have told me that little detail when you told me about him and Pedomaru Naru"(Menma)

"Pedomaru?"(Tsunade)

"Orochimaru we call him Pedomaru at least the current him"(Naruto)

"...Anyway I need you runts out and go call sensei"(Tsunade after nodding confusedly)

Naruto and Menma reluctantly left their parents and bolted towards the Hokage office and simply entered through the window and the anbu guards were familiar with the two so they didn't do anything.

"Jiji our parents are awake and Oba-san/Baa-chan asked us to get you"(Naruto and Menma)

Danzo who like always was out of the prison and cleared of his charges and was in heated argument with the third about the Uchiha clan was livid at first and the paled when he digested the kids words and paled when he relised who they were talking about after connecting the facts. 

"Sarutobi please don't tell me the 4th is alive"(Danzo with a poker face)

"Oh he is alive alright and so is kushina unfortunately the Kyubi is gone and I don't know when it will revive"(Sarutobi)

"Alright but our conversation is not finished"(Danzo steping away)

"Oh you are going to have to discuss that with the 4th, after all I will be retiring in a few days"(Sarutobi cheerfully)

"This won't end well sarutobi"(Danzo)

'Message Masa'(Menma who was watching them)

'Yeah what is it menma?'(Masa)