CHAPTER 30! TIME STYLE:FILLER NO JUTSU

The Daily life of Menma Uzumaki

It's 4 in the Morning and that's when our read head 'wakes up' for the first time.

He creates a clone that takes his place on the bed while he disappears into the common room more specifically the training room where he trains in all sorts of natural disasters such as Hurricanes, Tsunami's and others.

and at 7 am he returns and takes the place of his clone dispersing it and then 'Wakes up' again this time he also wakes his blond twin and they both finish their morning duties and the read head starts cooking break fast.

Lured by the smell the older Read head and Blond descend both still tired the blond from the works in his office and the red head from the  constant shifts in her feelings.

After a healthy and banter full breakfast the older blond disappears  in flash in order to take care of the the ever growing demons of paper. 

the young Redhead and Blond go to their respective teams exchanging meaningless banter along the way but not before the young Redhead creates a clone  in order to take care of the older one.

The Read head reaches the training ground and meets his significant other who he greets with a warm genuine smile and a pale eyed student? protege? observation target? with a warm fake smile that doesn't differ that much from his genuine one and the three of them spar with blindfolds and other restrictions simulating wounds and other conditions until their squad leader comes to them.

Once the squad leader comes in they exchange a small banter and then work on Team building exercises and simulations where the more experienced ones guide the less experienced ones or start discussing strategies.

at 12 they complete a D-rank mission or 2 and then are freed to what ever they want the blond of the group then heads to the Hospital where she worked with her fellow older blond women.

The pale eyed returns to his clan and the red head returns home and greets his mother and starts working on seals and designing the space ship with her until dinnertime where he starts cooking with her.

 During dinner time all 4 of them talk about their day and complain about the things they found annoying and after dinner all of them go to sleep except the young red head he just rests his body his mind on the other hand.

"How is the progress on the finding the rest of the Uzumaki?"(Menma)

"We have covered most of the Fire Nation but it's hard the traces disappear as soon as we find them it's almost like they know some one is trying to find them and they disappear"(Delta pulling on his hair)   

Delta was a comrade of Menma when he was 'Rex' in the UN he specialized in tracking and information and the way of how the remaining Uzumakis have hid themselves was driving him insane because he could not find them at all despite having access to their shadows.

I should probably explain Rex/Menma can make 'Echos' of every shadow he comes in contact with kind of like the dude from solo leveling only his target do need to be dead but they have the restriction of only being able to act in the shadow realm unless he went into 'shadow shift' but let's talk about that latter coming back to Delta the current one is just an Echo of his comrade.

"Well they are probably using some kind of seals"(Menma consoling him)

"What about Nagato and the Akatsuki? were you able to track them?"(Menma moving on)

"Yeah but they are vague and foggy like some thing is hiding them as of now I can only give you their general location I could probably track them better if you were closer or were actively using your powers but"(Delta trailed off)

"But with something like the Moon dwellers hovering right over us I don't think it would be a good Idea especially with the giant magic Eyeball that they have"(Sigma joining in)

Sigma an other Echo and their Oracle of Delphi the strategist and leader of their little monster nest. They were saved so many time by her abilities that no one really questioned her decision. 

"Man the spores are annoying!"(Omega crashing in on their little group)

Then there is Omega the guy who is living in the shadow realm not as an Echo but their in person.

"Right how many time have you told me that again?"(Menma dead panned)  

"Every single day since we came to this world"(Omega grinning like the berserker he is)

"What about the snake?"(Menma)

"Gamma is keeping an eye on him and all his experiments I don't trust my self to even look at a 100th of what he is doing without driving you insane"(Delta clenching his fists in order to control his anger)

"Thanks, what about the Toad?"(Menma)

"That's the wired part Jiraiya is loyal but he has some one else inside him some one that is sleeping and probably won't come to the surface until he dies"(Sigma)

"How do you think core will react?"(Menma)

"It will probably try to purge Jiraiya unless you run it on protocol 9384-X73"(Sigma)

"Let's do that then"(Menma was about to say something more but)

"Hey it's time to wake up"(Omega who was looking at the outside world)

"Well I will talk to you guys latter tonight"(Menma going back and 'Waking up')