DRUNKARD CONFESSION

Yibo rode his bike to every corner of the campus, to every known place of the city that had the chances of Zhan being there. But all in vain. He spent the whole day looking for the guy here and there. But the boy was nowhere to be found.

He looked for the other in every corner of the city. Parks, gardens, cinema halls or restaurants, nothing was left unchecked; until he realised.

I didn't check our home!

Yibo couldn't waste any further time. There was a high probability that Zhan might be waiting for him back home, weeping.

I can't let him wait like that..

He rushed back to their apartment, not much caring about the surroundings. Thankfully he faced no hindrance and reached his destination safely.

It was evening when he reached home. Yibo unlocked the door hastily and ran to every room. He checked the kitchen, he looked into his room, Zhan's room and the washrooms and the balcony too. He looked for his Zhan in the rooftop as well! But to no avail. Xiao Zhan was nowhere here. Yibo came back to his room and sat in the living room and rubbed his face in frustration. His instincts told that Zhan was home, he was indeed there, he had left Nut back home. But even before Yibo arrived! He left!

Where are you ZhanZhan? Where do I find you? Please don't distance yourself from me! I know I've hurt you, but I'll make up! Please come back..

Yibo didn't notice a drop of tear escaped his eyes. He was tired and frustrated and mentally exhausted. His heart is breaking at the thought of Zhan. He is so worried.. but he can't figure out what he should do now, until a memory crossed his mind. He suddenly remembered the conversation he had with Zhan, when he took him to the lakeside for their date.

~~~~

"Yibo? What would you do if you're extremely heartbroken?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Don't know.. maybe preparing myself for the future.. I need to have my options ready..  for what to do when I get a heartbreak! Hihihi!"

"ZhanZhan you're really weird!"

"Aiya! Tell me already."

"Um.. I think I would sit in my room and try to brace myself.. while I think how to solve the problems that caused my heartbreak? I really don't know.. what am gonna do.."

"Ohh.."

"What about you?"

"Me? I'll prefer to sit in a bar and drink till I pass out.. so that I can forget the pain.. at least momentarily..", he chuckled and continued.

"You remember the Stardust Bar, at the countryside.. the one we went to few months back ? I would love to go there! Its such a cozy and affordable place! It would be great to get wasted there..", he sticked his tongue out goofily.

"You really have a weird taste.."

"I know.. but am serious!"

~~~~

Yibo snapped out from his thoughts at once.

"Stardust Bar!", He mumbled.

Stardust Bar it is! ZhanZhan, wait for me.. am coming for ya!

It took Yibo almost about an hour to reach the countryside. He still remembers the last time they came here.

It was when they were bored being at home and it was weekend on top of that.. they had looked up in the internet to find a nice place to spend their weekend within budget. And the Stardust Bar was the perfect place with perfect atmosphere. Although at the suburbs of the city, the distance provided the opportunity of having a pretty long drive with a beautiful scenery, till they reached the place. Both of them had loved the idea. It was like hitting two targets with one arrow!