BLIND, SEEK & KISS

Wang Yibo's P.O.V.

Xuan never leaves a chance to tease me. How irritating! But however he is not wrong. I need to claim what's mine. I can't let Zhan get away from me easily. Whatever reason maybe there, for which he might be ignoring me.. I'm sure its a misunderstanding. I need to sort them out!

"Zhan..", I called him. He looked back at me with a straight face.

That's so not you, Zhan.. you always seem excited when we are together.

"We need to talk.", I stated. I saw he slightly widened his eyes and then nodded. At least he agreed. I was afraid he would refuse me.

When we reached the market, I found the girls heading towards the garment shops. Moreover, its really frustrating to see Zoey and Mianmian clinging to my Zhan's arms. I know he is quite free with girls and friendly too, but that doesn't mean they can grab his arms and yank him towards wherever they please. They kept on dragging him from one shop to another asking him which dress would suit them. I frowned in distaste and Hao Xuan smirked at me.

All of us halted at a store and I found the girls busy scrutinizing the clothes while my ZhanZhan was left alone.

Yess! That's the opportunity I was looking for! I really need to make a move now.. if what Xuan said was true, then Zhan definitely needs to know he's the only one who matters. I grabbed Zhan's hand and before he could protest, I pulled him to the other side of the market, away from everyone. I saw him frowning at me questioningly but right now all I nedded was to be far from the reach of others. I need some alone time with him... well I always get that.. but its never enough when its him.

"Yibo! What are you doing?!"

"Zhan, I told you we need to talk.."

"We can talk back at the hotel too..", Zhan said.

"No. It's now or never!", I emphasized.

"Fine, spill it."

"Why are you avoiding me Zhan?", I probed. But he remained silent. Seems like something is making him feel conflicted.

"You know right? Just like how I can't hide anything from you, you can't hide anything from me either.. I've noticed how you have been behaving since I answered your questions yesterday.. What's making you uncomfortable? Is it that I love someone?"

He shots his eyes at me.. I could see hurt in them.. and that breaks my heart too. I continued, "Say something Zhan.. see you know how precious you are--"

"Yibo, will you replace me? You won't leave me like my parents did right?", Zhan cuts me.

And then I know, to make him feel better I need to be brave.. brave enough to say what i feel.. maybe not that I love him.. it seems too early, but I do need to assure him. Controlling my racing heart, I cup his face, arrange my thoughts and reply as softly as I can.

"You are irreplaceable Zhan.. You are the most important one to me... The only one I have.. how can I ever think of replacing you? And through all these years it has been the same.. and it's gonna be so.. in the future too.. no matter what comes. I won't ever leave you, after all I-", I stopped trying to find words that would fit better.. but before I could proceed, Zhan hugged me tightly. My heart started drumming inside my chest but I couldn't hold back either. I gave in to his warmth and hugged him back tighter. At present nothing else matters, I need to console him, I can't let him stay angry with me for long.

"Promise me.", he mumbled softly while sniffing.

"Promise."
"You'll always be my first priority Zhan!", I said carressing his back gently.