THE FERRIS WHEEL

Xiao Zhan woke up in the morning, with a headache bugging him. Yet he felt at ease due to the warmth he was recieving from the presence beside.

His eyes shot open as he realised. The morning sunlight struck his eyes making him squint. He looked at his side to see Yibo sleeping, hugging him.

Zhan sat up slowly to digest what he saw.

He was in Yibo's room, and his clothes were scattered on the floor, here and there. Not just his, but.. but.. also Yibo's!

What the–

His reaction was too obvious, cause, as far as he remembers he was drinking in a bar and was supposed to be away from the person, the guy right by his side.. who is sleeping soundly with his naked upper body, and his abdomen covered by the quilt.

Zhan looked at himself and he was no better. Half naked and stinking of sweat.

He looked at his side and found the other smiling in his sleep.

"You are smiling too much in your sleep, aren't you?", He mumbled and rubbed his neck in frustration and hissed when he felt a stinge in the process.

Without further ado, he looked for his phone. Since he was curious.

Why it's itching..?

Zhan switched on the selfie camera to take a look. And was awestruck to see the teeth mark at the crook of his neck, visibly red.

Did some vampire attack me last night!

Zhan was dumbfounded, trying to make out what could have possibly happened the night before. His face reddened as the dots connected and he reached to a self-made conclusion.

He was found naked on bed with Yibo, their clothes scattered around the room, he was stinking and that red bite mark on his neck. The only thing they must have done last night must be...

Fuck! What did we do ?!

Zhan looked down as a hand snaked around his waist and hugged him.

He looks so tired..

Zhan thought and lied down again staring at Yibo's handsome face.

Did I top..?

Zhan smirked and then smiled, but frowned as another thought crossed.

Or.. did he..?

Zhan sat up in an instant again and spoke loudly.

"Oh my God!"

Yibo slowly opened his eyes as a familiar voice rang in his ears.

Zhan..

Yibo stared at the back of the seated guy and gulped. A playful plan came to him the moment he heard Zhan gasping at something's realisation.

To be honest, he woke up a few moments ago and had noticed Zhan's movements. By now.. he could read his mind from the expression of the latter.

My ZhanZhan is really perverted.. huh?!

Yibo silently chuckled and raised himself up from the bed and hugged Zhan from behind and said groggily.

"Good morning baby~"

"Ah?", Zhan jolted when he felt the touch and the endearment made him blush.

"What dear..? You don't remember last night..?"

Zhan's eyes widened as he looked back.

"W..what last night?"

"You don't remember??"