FIRST IMPRESSIONS

"What?"

".. uh.. Bo, court me!"

"Whattt!"

"Uh.. yeah.. I just wanna see how it feels being courted."

"Zhan.. you are a man.. why do you wish to be courted?"

"Um.. because.. because.."

Shit.. is my idea too strange to be asked for..?

Zhan thought.

".. because I really really really want to feel how being courted feels like.."

"But you are a man Zhan.. why don't you rather court someone? Huh?"

"I know that! What's wrong with being a man? Why should girls have all the pampering and fun? Or is it.. that you don't want to fulfill my wish.. huh?", Zhan pouted.

It's not so Zhan.. I'm just worried my real feelings for you will show up..

"I didn't say so.. but why me? Why don't you find a lover who would do that for you?"

"You really think a girl would do that for me? And how can I have a lover.. I don't even have a proper crush.."

How can I have a lover if it's not you.. duhh!

Zhan wanted to say.. but couldn't.

"C'mon Bo, tell me! Will you do that for me? It's not even that long.. mm.. three or four days! Yeah, that will be enough!", He said showing Yibo his three fingers.

Yibo shook his head at the other's childishness and said.

"Three to four days? Fine.. what shall I do then?"

"Courting.. wooing... Just what you would do for someone you love to be impressed by you, like.. going on one or two dates.. going for a movie and so on.."

"Ohh.. I get it.", Yibo answered. Zhan felt overwhelmed and smiled back at him.

"Good! And your time starts now!"

"Now?"

"Yes!"

"Then I think I should leave.. because honestly.. I won't be this close to someone when courting right? I mean.. I won't be generally sleeping together with the person I'll woo, from the very first moment.. so.. I'll go to my room.. ok?", Yibo teased.

Zhan at once got up and hugged Yibo who was about to leave the bed. Jumping on him, he pleaded.

"No no no no.. don't leave don't leave.. not now.. you can start from tomorrow, for now let's just sleep.. please don't leave Bo."

Yibo was obviously weak to this attack made on him. So without further ado, he hugged Zhan back and chuckled.

"I won't.. sleep now.", He whispered.

"Hmmm.."

Zhan answered sleepily.

------------

Next morning

Yibo woke up first and found Zhan sleeping peacefully, with his head resting on his chest. He carressed his hair lovingly for some time, staring into his fair face. Zhan, to him, looked like a baby boy.. it reminded him of their childhood when, they slept together for the first time because Yibo was so afraid of the dark while Zhan was feeling afraid and lonely.

How far we have come! Did I even think that time.. that I would fall for this silly boy in my arms?

Yibo smiled as he rubbed Zhan's soft cheeks with his thumb.