ACCIDENT

"Are you sure he's just confessing and nothing else?", Hao Xuan blurted, totally bored.

"I was wondering too.. what's taking so long !", Zhuo Cheng said.

"How long do we have to wait here..? My legs are going numb!", Yubin whined.

"Guys stop it.. we are here to root for Yibo.. be patient!", Song Jiyang instructed.

Yibo had called them in the morning and informed them what he wished to do. And now here they were along with Zoey Meng, waiting for Yibo and Zhan to come down from the Ferris wheel finally.

"What exactly are they doing? Why is their counter even shaking!? Are they doing it up there?!! Oh my! Ow–"

"Can't you think straight XuanXuan?!", Jiyang had cut him by flicking his head and the other pouted.

"He can never think straight.. because he is gay for you.", Cheng rolled his eyes and everyone laughed.

"W..what are you guys doing here..?!"

"Ey! Zhan! What took you two so long?", Xuan asked as soon as he saw who it was.

It took him some time to register what was going on, but he understood it soon and tried to reply.

"Er.. we.. we..", he blushed furiously, when he felt arms snaking around his waist. He looked back to see Yibo smiling at him as he rested his chin on his shoulder. Yibo said shyly but grinning all along.

"We.. are together.."

"You guys were always together.. am asking about now.. what about now?", Cheng retorted.

"Er.. you dumb! I meant we are dating now! Um.. Zhan is my boyfriend NOW."

"Is it true?", Zoey asked, happiness evident in her voice.

Zhan smiled and nodded.

"We solved our problems, and.. now BoBo is my boyfriend. I.. I love him!"

Yibo smiled and stood straight to hold Zhan's hand, when Jiyang interrupted.

"Where are you running?! We need to celebrate now!"

And the gang was then found in the nearest hotpot restaurant, talking, eating and bickering with Zhan and Yibo as their centre of attraction.

"I tell you, don't forget your important dates! Zhan, if Yibo forgets any day make sure you punish him hard! Haha!"

Jiyang uttered and everyone giggled while the duo mentioned, eyed each other.

"Uhm! I.. we have something to announce!"

"What is it Cheng?"

"We.. uh.. Zoey and I are dating!"

"WHAT? SINCE WHEN?"

"Uh.. yes, its been a week..", Zoey shyly muttered.

"Woah! Congratulations!"

Everyone greeted.

Yubin was there, sitting and fiddling with his fingers silently. Xuan noticed it and asked.

"What is it Yubin? You wanna say something?"

"I.. I like.. Mianmian.. we are dating too.."

All looked at him in awe, surprised by what he uttered.

"And.. when did this happen!?", Zhan asked.

"Um.. I liked her before.. so.. so I asked her out after the trip..", he said and everyone gasped.