HOW DOES IT FEEL ? 🔞

"BoBo~ I wanna know.. how.. these feel.."

"What..?"

"I.. uh.. I wanna feel it.. with you.."

Yibo dropped his work and turned around. He grabbed Xiao Zhan by his waist and pulled his neck for a chaste kiss, making the latter stunned at the sudden move.

"Do you know what you're saying Zhan?", Yibo asked, serious.

"Yes.. obviously.. I'm an adult.. I.. I know.."

Yibo sighed and gulped as if trying to control himself so hard. He held Zhan's hand and brought him to the table.

Zhan who was so excited for it to happen, rejoiced internally.

Are.. are we gonna do ot on the table?! Our first time on the dining table?! Oh God.. BoBo is kinky af.. uhh!!

"Eat!"

Zhan stood dumbfounded and frowned later as he realised he was already seated on the chair, with the food in front of him while Yibo sat beside him.

"You ignoring me– Mmph!"

Yibo pushed the food into Zhan's mouth, stopping him from saying further.

He leant down to Zhan's ears and whispered.

"If you really want it to happen.. then.. finish your food.. faster.."

Zhan stared at him like a statue, all red, with eyes bulged out.

Yibo chuckled and tapped his chin.

"Chew it!"

Zhan at once chewed down his food as he covered the lower part of his body a bit shyly. Yibo who went to feed him another bite, followed his moves and smirked.

"Are you.. hard already?"

Zhan blinked, a bit embarrassed and mumbled after he gulped down.

"I.. I came to you.. because I was hard."

"And.. what made you hard?", Yibo asked as he ate.

"Um.. you! I.. mean the thought of you.. ah no.. I-"

"Okay. St.. stop! I got it!", Yibo deadpanned as he tightened his grip on his chopsticks.

Zhan pouted and started eating again. Yibo who finished his part, got up without telling anything.

Zhan looked at him sadly.

Did I disappoint him ?

Yibo cleaned his dish, and saw Zhan fumbling with the last bite. He came to him and fed him and picked him up from the chair in one go.

"Mm! Um... Aye-"

"Eat that fast, I can't wait anymore."

Zhan nodded his head and gulped. Yibo brought him to the washroom and washed his mouth. As soon as Zhan finished wiping his mouth, Yibo carried him in his arms.

"Bo! BoBo! I'll fall!"

"I'll not let you fall."

"But.. but.."

"But yes.. you are damn heavy!"

"You! You bad guy, I'll–"

Yibo kissed Zhan passionately, which, Zhan reciprocated soon, when he recovered from the shock.

Going to the bedroom, Yibo dropped Zhan on the bed along with himself, cuddling up and kissing non-stop.

Zhan giggled as Yibo kept peppering kisses on his nape and ears, tickling him. He held Yibo by his neck, and asked seriously as he cupped his cheeks.