Chapter 13 - Are you in pain?

The birds' chirp and the rays of the morning sun awaken me from my peaceful slumber. I lazily lift a hand to rub the sleep from my eyes before I open them, recalling last night.

We managed to watch all three of the Peach Perfect movies, and halfway through the second one, Riley decided to join us.

A smile makes its way onto my face as I take in the sleeping brothers beside me. We decided to sleep in the living room, me taking one sofa and them the other, which was slightly bigger. They will probably have a few body pains by the positions they are in right now, I think to myself.

Grey lays on his stomach, his body half on the sofa and the other half about to fall on the floor. His neck is bent weirdly, trying to accommodate his giant body in the small space available. That will most definitely hurt when he wakes up.

Riley isn't much more comfortable. He has Greyson's legs sprawled all over him, and the top half of his body is on the floor with his cheek funnily smashed against the carpet, a small string of drool making its way out of his mouth.

I hold in a laugh as I silently get up to go to the toilet, my bladder getting the best of me. I make my way up the stairs, stopping momentarily to look at the clock on the kitchen wall that reads 10 am.

I continue to make my way through the hallways until I reach the bathroom. I open the door and make my way in, only to stop in my tracks like a deer caught in headlights, my eyes wide as saucers.

If I thought that seeing Riley in his boxer briefs yesterday was weird and awkward, this was outright embarrassing.

"Shit! Luna, you scared the crap out of me!" Roman exclaims, raising a hand to his very much naked chest, where his heart lies. Meanwhile, I continue as still as a statue, processing the sight in front of me.

In front of me stands Roman. Let me rephrase that. A very naked Roman. The only thing covering him being a short towel around his waist hanging dangerously low and showcasing his defined v-line. His toned body has a few droplets of water running down, which makes me believe that he has just taken a shower.

Slowly but surely, my brain puts the pieces together and realize I am gawking at him. I quickly cover my eyes with my hand, my cheeks flaming as red as a tomato.

"Um... Lu, are you okay?" He asks me, confusion evident in his voice. I peek at him from between two of my fingers to see his puzzled expression.

As it finally sinks into him the predicament we are in, he widens his eyes and holds onto the towel for dear life. Both of us struggle to get any words out and just stand there like two gaping fish. Good to know I'm not the only one who's speechless...

I finally snap out of my trance and hurriedly apologize, stumbling over my words.

"Sorry! Um... I should have knocked...so...umm...yeah you can just...do whatever you were doing... I'm just... I'm gonna go!" I quickly say, completely covering my eyes with the other hand and turning around to race out the door.