Chapter 18

Zayn's POV :)

I was still floating on cloud nine three days after my baby's little surprise. The amount of pride and love I felt for him was like nothing I had ever experienced and these past few days have been nothing short of magical. I couldn't describe it in any other way.

Liam has been flourishing these past few days. He has gone from being painfully shy and wracked with anxiety, to almost being completely comfortable with me. He now willingly would come and snuggle up next to me on the couch, or sit on my lap without any prompting from me. Then there was also his new name for me. I was still Zayn most of the time, but every now and then, he would decide to tease me by calling me Daddy. Needless to say, doing that has led to a lot more intimacy between us and so far, he has reacted beautifully to me.

I couldn't wait to make him mine officially and I was planning on doing exactly that tonight.

Right now I was on my way to a shop that specialises in collars. I had ordered two for my baby, one he could wear during the day and another for him to wear during a scene or at the club. I was so excited and couldn't wait to give it to him, but I had to make sure everything was ready for tonight.

Once I had collected the collars, I had to go to the club, and set up my private Playroom there. I had it all planned out and wanted to make it as special as possible, which is why I was meeting Harry and Louis at the club. Louis knew Liam the best, so he knew what Liam would like. Harry and his baby were obviously invited for the collaring, as well as Andy and Niall, Randy and Timmy and then Connor and Tina. I wanted all our friends there for this very special moment.

I got to the store where Liam's collars were and pulled over to the curb and got out. I went inside and saw Mike standing behind the counter, his face spreading into a huge grin when he saw me.

"I still can't believe you are actually going to collar a sub, Zayn. You've had subs before, but you've never collared one. This boy must be very special if you are actually going to go through with this." He joked, chuckling as I flipped him off.

"He actually is Mike. He's not just special, he's the one and after tonight everyone will know he belongs to me and me only." I told him, my face splitting into a happy grin. I really needed to calm down or I would end up spilling the beans before we even got to the club tonight.

"It's about damn time man. I'm really happy for you my friend. You should bring him around some time so I can meet the cutie that stole the big bad Master Zayn's heart." he chuckled out. Then he reached under the counter and brought out two jewelry boxes. I couldn't wait and immediately took them and opened them to see how they came out.

The first one I opened was his club collar. It was black leather and had Daddy and a heart across the front of it. The Daddy and heart part was platinum, inlaid with diamonds and it was beautiful.

 The Daddy and heart part was platinum, inlaid with diamonds and it was beautiful

I closed that box, very happy with the end result, then opened the next one.

This was his day collar and was a lot more discreet. To anyone not in our lifestyle, it would just look like a normal piece of jewelry, but others would know it for what it was and that he had a Master. It was absolutely stunning in it's simplicity. It was also made of platinum, it's design was a chain link to go around the throat, with an infinity symbol in the front. I chose that symbol, because that is how long I would love him. There will never be an end to my love for him, and I would love him even in death.