☆16. Clumsy King and God of Destruction☆

Today Jimin was going to attend his new school along with Seokjin but both of the boys had never seen each other before, it's going to be the first time they would be with each other. It was actually the start of new semester so basically Jimin won't have any problem in catching up with the new syllabus or studies. Jimin sure had lost his memories but it doesn't mean that his brain had stopped working, Jimin was really very sharp minded and an intelligent kid.

Jimin was still being the sleepy head as usual and Jungkook being a heavy sleeper himself was having a hard time to get Jimin ready but nevertheless some how Jungkook managed to take Jimin out of the bed with lot of struggles. Jungkook undressed him and threw him but not so harshly in the bath tub filled with luke warm water, which made Jimin to jolt awake in surprise. "Appa ! how could you do this to me" Jimin says whining still trying to process rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I kept on waking you for days without any trouble Jimin but today you have your first day of school and I don't want you to be late" Jungkook said in his stern voice it was clear that his Appa was not in the mode to joke he was serious. Jungkook took the toothbrush and gave to Jimin who quickly took it without any questions didn't want to make his Appa more angry early in the morning.

Jungkook took the shampoo poured in his palm and spreads on Jimin's scalp massaging it in his hairs softly, this was Jimin's favourite thing when his Appa does his shampoo it always gave him a giddy feeling and Jimin always smiled sheepishly taking the shampoo massage from his Appa. Jungkook went out to get ready for his office while Jimin continued to finish his bath.

They were in Jungkooks car today Jungkook was driving because he wanted to personally drop Jimin on his first day at school. "Jimin don't try to get in any trouble, Seokjinnie will be with you and one more thing please don't be clumsy" Jungkook said parking the car infront of school campus. "but Appa I'm not that clumsy... you shouldn't worry about me" Jimin says but Jungkook gave him a surprised look. "yeah not clumsy... sometimes I believe that you will end up with floor Jimin, just try not to fall off from the chair baby" Jungkook teases Jimin who huffed in anger and rolls his eyes. Jimin angrily walks out of the car without saying bye to his Appa while Jungkook had tears in his eyes from laughing, he always enjoyed teasing Jimin. Jungkook shouted while Jimin was walking inside the gate "baby I'm sorry ! but Appa loves you okay" he shouts so that Jimin can hear and he was right when Jimin heard his Appa saying this he smiled widely from ear to ear but refused to look back.

Jimin was a little nervous since he forgot his memories but he was calm when he remembers that his Appa told him to stay positive, Seokjin hasn't arrived yet and Jimin was searching for his new class until he bumped into someone who was taller than him "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you" Jimin says politely and saw a boy who was probably of his age was picking up his books which had fallen when they bumped into each other. "I haven't seen you before, are you a new student ?" the boy asked to Jimin eying him curiously from top to bottom but not in a creepy way.

"yeah I'm Jimin new student here and I was searching for my classroom, I don't know other poeple here it's my first day in school" Jimin says while the boy gives Jimin his hand to shake. "I'm Kim Namjoon let me help you, show me your time table" the boy named Namjoon asked Jimin to show his timetable.

"it seems like we are in same class Jimin and I think we both are six years old, am I right ?" Namjoon asks him while they continued to walk in the hallway. "yup I'm glad we both are of same age, let's be friends ?" Jimin asked the dimple boy Namjoon who had a pair of cute dimples on his cheeks.

"I don't really make friends but I'm sure with you it will be different Jimin, let's attend our first period shall we ?" Namjoon says and both of them heads towards their class everything went pretty well Namjoon and Jimin sat beside each other in the class, now it was lunch time and Jimin saw Seokjin his hobi uncle's son who was coming towards their way.

"I'm sorry Jiminah I was late this morning so I couldn't meet you and who is this guy ?" Jin asked when he saw Namjoon with Jimin.

"This is my new friend and he is super nice, you should join us hyung" Jimin says excitingly while Namjoon and Seokjin introduced themselves about each other. They were about to have their lunch but Jimin got up to get water for them, while he was coming back Jimin stumbled upon his feet and slipped down on the floor and clearly his Appa' s words were running on Jimin's mind and one more thing please don't be clumsy. Namjoon and Seokjin immediately rushed towards Jimin's side to check upon him "Jiminie are you okay, did you got hurt anywhere ?" Seokjin asked his friend with worry in his voice for the younger. Namjoon and Seokjin took Jimin near the washroom to dust of his clothes. "Namjoonie Jin Hyung I'm fine, please don't worry I didn't got hurt" Jimin says trying to tell his friends that he was okay this was nothing new but instead it was Jimins birth right to be clumsy they were simply getting worried.

All three of them freshened up after washing their faces they were about to leave the washroom, Namjoon was the first one who opened the door but the door handle broke and was in his hands, Namjoon looked at his friends terrified "Jin Hyung I can explain... it was just an accident.... " Namjoon tried to explain but Jin looses his cool.

(a/n : do you remember this incident during bts in the soop joonie broke the door 😂)

"yah Kim Namjoon Jeon Jimin why you both are like this ? one is clumsy and the other one breaks things my two and only two new friends are like this ! how am I going to survive with both of you !" Seokjin shouts while the two little kids panics trying to calm their friend while other students were giving them weird looks.

At G.C.F entertainment :

Jungkook was going through all the documents meanwhile Taehyung was getting ready for his first photoshoot under GCF for new magazine cover. Chaeyoung the chief designer was the one to select Taehyungs outfit and theme for the photoshoot, Jungkook came in to check upon all the artists he was doing his work while Taehyung was eying him hungrily. I just need to wait few more years Jeon and after that you are mine, no one can take you away from me, I just need to wait until eveything gets under my control, then I promise you no one can stop me.

Taehyung was busy in his mind thinking on how he was going to wait for Jungkook, to make Jungkook as his but he didn't noticed something during his train of thoughts when he saw his eyes literally froze, Chaeyoung was trying to flirt with Jungkook who was standing there with his infamous poker face attitude not giving a shit about her but Chaeyoung wasn't getting back, she was trying hard to hit on CEO Jeon Jungkook.

End of Chapter

a/n : I just wish that this book reach atleast 10k views it's my dream. ^_^