☆43. The Truth about you☆

Jimin finished off his entire work and was currently heading to the main headquarters of GCF, as per his daddy's request he still needed to complete that & attend the meeting with those clients, finalizing everything. The atmosphere was quite busy and nobody knew what was about to come next.

Meanwhile on the other hand Jungkook's press conference and fan meeting was already done. He was glad everything went smoothly and the best part was that it finished early and now he could go back. To see his sugar plum infact he even planned to spend the whole day with Jimin. By now Jimin was probably in the middle of the meeting. Jungkook ordered Jackson to finalize the album promotions and schedule other interviews for the week. So that he could enjoy his free time with Jimin.

Jungkook was now about to enter the office cabin with his right hand Jackson tailing behind him. Jungkook found it odd, since the entire building was empty and most of the lights were off. How could this be possible ?He noticed there were no employees nor any staff members who greeted him during the path way. It was literally dead silent, Jungkook ordered the guards to check upon what was wrong here. He quickly marched towards Jimin's cabin and from the transparent glass chamber he could see Jimin was busy attending the meeting with the clients. Jungkook couldn't process at all, why was the office headquarter completely empty and how on earth Jimin was so calm about it. Nevertheless he decided to enter the cabin but stops midway to see a panting Jin going towards Jimin, and said something which Jungkook was unable to hear as he was still outside the chamber.

"Boss our security system was hacked and camera's were broken, most importantly entire building is empty. Namjoon asked me to inform you that probably Kim Mafia are planning to attack on us, what are your next orders for us ?" Jin sneakily asked to Jimin who raised his eyebrows and a sinister smirk was plastered over his handsome face making him look like a devil.

"I wonder Seokjinssi, is this the reason why our clients are sweating here inspite of being in the A.C, their eyes are screaming fear but whats the point of fearing after walking inside the grave hmmm?" Jimin asked startling the men inside the chamber, Jin knew how cruel, infact how ruthless his boss was and this was nothing new for him. Meanwhile Jungkook and Jackson couldn't understand how the heck ? Jimin's aura suddenly changed and why was he behaving like that with those clients.

"Mr.Jeon should we enter, I mean.... I seriously can't get it, whats happening here and where are the guards, most importantly why this place is empty ?" Jackson asks questions after questions to Jungkook who was just watching whats happening inside Jimins office chamber.

"Jackson dont panic and stay here, I feel we should wait and if something goes wrong, we can make a move but until then I want to see what's happening with my own eyes because the way Jimin is talking with them isn't normal....." Jungkook was saying but couldn't complete his words as he saw one of the client removing the gun from inside his pockets, Jungkook's breath nearly hitched. But Jimin was quick enough to snatch the gun and point it towards that man's forehead instead and was glaring angrily, his eyes emitting fire and Jungkook clearly saw those eyes and he sensed that, the demon had possessed inside his angel. His Jimin was still there but this person was completely a different Jimin.

 His Jimin was still there but this person was completely a different Jimin

"Ahhh... I see, so you're here to kill me ? Why V is not here, by chance don't tell me that your boss is scared to come here on his own ? Commmon... kill me, why are not doing your fucking job moron !!! " Jimin asked and was shouting angrily, choking the man with his bare hands who was coughing in pain, while the other one was about to remove his gun. But Seokjin was fast enough to stop him from doing that.

"Do you really think I wouldn't know that your dogs are here hiding in this place. I wonder what made you think that you could easily do all this bullshit under Park Jimin's nose ? Bold of you to assume that" Jimin asked to the man who was being choked mercilessly in his hands. The man tried to remove Jimins strong grip from his neck but was failing miserably. He tried to attack Jimin but the demon was too powerful for his poor soul. Jimin held him by his hairs, who yelped in pain, the man was just trying to free himself from Jimins grip so that he could attack Jimin. He didn't expect this, the man's face was banged in the glass table hardly making the glass table to shatter into numerous pieces. By now his face was a bloody mess, making Jimin to give a sinister devilic smile.

Jimin removed his designed special knife which Jungkook had seen earlier it was clearly the same knife, which he had seen the other day. Jimin slashed the knife into the man's eyes who graoned in pain, crying hysterically crimson red blood flowing it on his face from his eyes. Finally in one go slashed his throat open until the knife ripped apart his pharynx. Jimin always loved to torture his victims before killing them.

"Jin hyung don't kill him, let him spill what does his so called boss wants from me" Jimin said to Jin who was about to kill the other man. The man was silent and that silent wasn't liked by this monster who needed answers.

"Speak up ! Or else you won't like it if I try to make you speak bastard" Jimin growled burning with anger.

"I'm sorry please just let me go.... I was just ordered to kill you and I couldn't go against my boss Mr.Park. He just told me to give you this note" the man said and gave the note which V had written to Jimin he gave with trembling & shaky hands.

Stay away from him before I kill you, Jeon Jungkook is mine.

That fucking piece of shit ! How does he even have the audacity to write this to me. If he even lay his filthy eyes on my Jungkook, I'm going to rip him apart !!!" Jimin was in rage, he was burning furiously. He grabbed the man and threw him on glass window. The man was begging for forgiveness but Jimin was beyond pissed. He was no longer in his senses right now, when it comes to his Appa he goes crazy. The man fell from the third floor on the middle of the hallway, completely dead.

Jungkook.... well he felt numb after seeing all of this. Jackson couldn't utter a single word from his mouth was hung open widely. They clearly heard the conversation what Jimin shouted. But still was this the person over there, the same Jimin who loved him, whom he called his angel. But did Jungkook realize that he was wrong all along ? his Jimin was a demon a ruthless cruel monster.

Seeing the plan failed miserably, the members of kim mafia who were hiding, surrounding the office buildings decided to attack once again. One of the man, who was hiding dressed in black rushed towards Jimin with a sharp katana in his hands and was about to slash Jimins throat. Seeing this Jungkook was horrified and he ran towards Jimin shouting "Jimin no !! Move away !!!"

End of Chapter

What you think will happen next  ?🤭