𝐙𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐧.)

𝐙𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 (𝐧.) : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲.

"𝖲𝗈 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗀𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖿 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾."– 𝖤.𝖠. 𝖡𝗎𝖼𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗂

-----------------------------------------------------------

Draco's POV: 

i was fighting with the deatheaters against my own school. it broke me. suddenly Lord Voldemort has called all his forces to retreat. I wasnt going to. I had to find my family, i had to apologize for leaving her. i hope she forgives me.

i was headed towards the great hall, and all i could see was destruction. My home for the past 7 years is destroyed. i was one of the main reasons this happened, i dont deserve happiness. 

i turned around the corner to get to the great hall and i felt this sense of dread. i was going to see what i caused. as i entered the hall i froze in shock. 

Bodies everywhere. injured and deceased. there where so many students who lost their lives tonight. and i caused it. i will never forgive myself. i helped in this, when i could've listened to Venus. 

i started looking around the hall and my heart was beating so loud in my chest, i couldnt hear anything except it. suddenly my collar was grabbed an di was being shaken and screamed at.

" did you know about this ? did you know this would happen ?!" Jaxon was screaming

" i didnt i swear i didnt want all these people to die, i am sorry i know that doesnt change anything." i said 

he looked at me in shock. and shook his head. next Celestia came and side-hugged him.

" why are you looking at me like that" i said 

" you didnt know. i figured." jaxon said

the both moved out of the way so i can see the scenery behind them. 

i saw the Rosewoods holding each other and crying. why ? i dont know.

i also saw the Weasleys crying over Fred's body. a silent tear escaped my eye.

i moved a bit further to see the rosewoods. 

My heart fell to my stomach. it broke.

i saw her laying on the cold concrete floor. her body is covered in blood. she was there, but not there.