𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐜 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.)

𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐜 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) : 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.

~note: if you didn't understand yet, each word in the beginning of  each chapter- is completely related to the events of the chapter itself. 

- PS. these chapters don't have a vivid event in them its all general events, that's why the songs are just upbeat and are just for you to enjoy, that's if you want of course 🙈

Draco's POV:

the Rosewoods always invite us to their parties, because Mr. Rosewood and father work together in the ministry and happen to have similar beliefs, not all, but some. what confuses me every time is why their oldest daughter isn't there, why aren't they showing off the powerful merlin descendant in her little Ms. perfect shoes. why isn't she here bragging about her powers? their family is strong, and knows for their random powers but they aren't as powerful and influential as the Malfoys. no one is. 

i have come to more parties than i could ever count, and i couldn't be more bored. all of a sudden a high pitched scream was coming our way, turns out the youngest Rosewood is being as dramatic as ever, i would know, were in the same house, its painful really.

she runs up to her parents frightened, and after her comes a... girl ? i couldn't tell, she was wearing a muggle looking mask over her face. but her body was a girls body. in fact a very defined bod- what am i  thinking ?! anyway she enters and takes off her mask. 

and when i tell you i was shocked, i really was, everyone had their jaws dropped to the floor, she was a beautiful girl, really beautifu- what's happening to my mind?! she barley put the mask on the ground when Jaxon straddles her in a hug and i can hear her laughing. 

her laugh, its majestic, its not a fake giggle its an actual heartfelt laug- oh merlin i have to stop this. then the dramatic Rosewood sibling runs over to her...? why wasn't she screaming because of her ? i mean if i opened the door and saw a person with that weird mask and a full on black outfit i would be shocked, but not to the point of running and screaming bloody murder.

and then i see her approaching Mr. and Mrs. Rosewood and hugging them. this is a very weird scenario. " that's the oldest daughter. Venus Rosewood, she the one with the powers.." Father said with a interested tone. he nudged me to follow him and mother. 

" her style of clothing is most peculiar. don't you think ? " my mother said. " yeah, peculiar.." i sorta agreed. i haven't seen anything like it, clearly she has some courage & confidence to show up wearing something like that in the present of powerful pureblood witches and wizards. 

i heard father talking to her but i couldn't see, since he was blocking the view. then i heard my name and father moved out of the way, so i was facing her now. her eyes. blue like the Caribbean her body majestic, i mean, if it weren't for her muggle clothing, she could interest me, not that she does.   

the moment she speaks, her voice is the song i want to hear everyday. and she has to go ahead and compliment my hair saying its gorgeous. i haven't known this girl for a min and she already make me smirk. she speaks with my mother next. " so why haven't we seen you around much ? " mother asks her. " i never stayed for long when i came to visit, it was more like a really long family weekend that lasted for a month, then i had to get ready to move schools each summer." she replies.

 " and why is that ? ", " oh its because each country i went to had helped me discover the powers i have and control them, but each one had enough knowledge to help me control some but not all my powers, so i had to leave to another. ", " what countries have you studied in? " , " the US, France , Belgium , and japan, and now Scotland " , " Scotland ? ",

 " yeah, I'm going to Hogwarts now." ," oh that wonderful, that's where your siblings go, and Draco goes there too, at least you'll have company."," yeah its the luckiest i got with school, every school I've been to was new to me and i knew no one, but now i do" she said smiling, that damn smile, its enough to make me explode from butterflies. 

they speak for sometime, and then her mother says that she needs some sleep due to her travel, then she says goodnight to all of us, and i cant help but smirk when she looks at me and says goodnight with a smile on her face.

i have to control my emotions, this is getting out of hand, I'm The Draco Malfoy i cant let some girl make me loose control of my emotions. after all girls chase after me, i dont chase after girls. that's how its always been, and its not gonna change now. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well there you go, the first chapter in Mr. Ferret's POV, its just to see how he thinks of Venus. his POV is showing more emotions that Venus's because she has an opinion on love you will find out soon. 

i hope you liked this chapter, please tell me how you like the story so far, and if you have any constructive criticism feel free to add it in the comments  !

~Love, mariecurie023 the idiot who wrote her username wrong in the past 4 chapters 💀

- byeee 🍏

- dobby when he wrote the HP series : 

✍ draco has ✍ a green apple ✍ in his hand ✍ 24/7