Part 12

I lay down and watch the movie as we share a bowl of popcorn. in the middle of the movie I look over and realize that Tom fell asleep. "I'll get him in a sec," I say in my head as my eyes slowly start closing. I fall asleep completely.

~the next morning~

I wake up and realize I'm on Toms's chest. I get up quickly.

"Did you sleep well?" He says.

"Oh, you're awake..." I say embarrassed

"Ya sorry I didn't want to wake you," he says smirking

"it's fine thank you," I say as I get up.

"I should go so you can get changed," he says

"Ya ok bye," I say

"Bye," he says as he leaves.

I go over to my desk and write in my diary "What is going on? What am I feeling? It's bigger than a crush but I feel like I shouldn't date him. but I want to. but I just broke up with Harry because of Tom... When I kissed him it felt right. I love how I woke up on his chest. his hands feel right against mine I don't have time to do this right now." I close up my diary and put it away and get ready for class. I grab my notebooks and start heading to herbology.

"Good morning children," Says Professor Sprout.

"Good morning," I say in a tired voice

"Today we are gonna replant Mandrakes but please grab a pair of earmuffs in front of you," she says as she points to the earmuffs

I grab a pair of earmuffs and I put them on my ears.

"Now what your gonna do is pick it up," she says as she picks it, and it unleashes a terrible scream that causes everyone to cover their ears on top of the earmuffs "And put it in the other pot and put dirt on top," she says as she puts it in the pot and puts dirt on top of it.

As everyone picks up their mandrakes they all unleash a terrible screech which causes me to put it in the pot quickly and put dirt on top of it. As I look around I see Draco playing with the mandrake and it bites his finger. I laugh quietly

"not funny Salvatore" he sneers at me

"Draco if you don't shut up I swear to god I will punch your spoilt self back to your manor." I snap back.

"Try me." He says angrily

"I will beat you, you know that right?" I say

"Malfoy, Salvatore that's enough before I give both detentions," says Sprout

"Yes ma'am, Says Draco as he puts away his plant

After a couple of minutes and a couple of sneers from Draco class finally ended. I pick up my books and head out. I get stopped by a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Sarah, says a soft voice

I turn around and realize it, Lexi.

"Hey, what's up?" I say

"Soooo I asked him out," she says smiling

"Omg, what did he say?!" I say excited

"he said yes!!!" she says laughing and blushing

"I'm so happy for you!! but if he ever breaks your heart I will rip his out of his chest." I say seriously.

she stops smiling "Sarah are you mentally okay?" she says laughing

"Nope!" I say laughing "Anyway I am gonna go back to my dorm and relax you go have fun on your date!" I say smiling.

"Shut it!" she says laughing

"Buh bye!" I say

"Bye!" she says as I walk away

I head back to my dorm and I sit up on my bed and play my show. As I lay down I still smell Tom on my sheets, it smells good... it smelt like copper and the slightest touch of chocolate and a little bit of mint. but it smelt good. "wait a second what am I doing? Am I really smelling my sheets" I say in my head "Do I like him? is it just a small crush? I don't know what to think anymore all I know is that I want his hands on every inch of my body and his lips in places that I wouldn't let anyone else touch." I stop smelling my sheets "I have to tell him how I feel that's the only way this will end. But what if he likes me like that as well and if he doesn't that will be awkward like really awkward. Ok, let's just get this over with." I say in my head. I head out of my dorm and go over to Toms dorm. I knock on his door. "there is no turning back now." I say to myself he answers.

"Sarah bear what's up?" he says

"um I don't know how to say this, may I come in?" I say playing with my sweaty hands

"Ya sure, he says as he moves out of the way.

I walk in

"So whats up, you look nervous, are you ok?" he keeps asking me questions

"Just shut up." I say as I go close to his face "shut up and kiss me."

"Are you sure?" he says looking down at my lips.

"never been more sure in my life," I say

he automatically kisses me. It was amazing the best kiss I ever felt in my life. after that, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist he puts his hands behind my hair and he takes me to his bed and lays me down. I take off my shirt and he gets on top of me. He kisses down my body while he is holding down my hands. He takes off his shirt. He takes off my skirt and comes back up to my face and starts kissing my neck I let out a soft moan. he whispers in my ear "do you like that?"

"Yes," I say softly

He smirks and puts one of his fingers down my throat. he takes it out and slides a finger inside me. I couldn't hold it anymore so I let out another moan. he slides 2 fingers inside me. I moan loudly

"someones being a good girl," he says as he kisses my private area.

"Mhm," I say while moaning.

He takes off his pants and forces me on my knees tugging back my hair.

(you guys know what happens next)